Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He only recently went to Beckhams agency 12 months or so ago. To be fair the absence of an I am happy here statement leaves me to suspect he isn’t and think just get the deal done and move on.
Reports in the media are he has sacked them? could be a glitch on the computer?

Rather play Sané with a knee brace than Sterling in his current form

On current form it should be a front three of Mahrez, Jesus and Aguero. On season form, it should be Sterling Aguero and Mahrez. Bernardo has been really disappointing. From bagging 5 trophies and being talked about for prestigeous awards... he's really fucked up his form and that Mendy cartoon was naive (I'm not saying racist), just really naive.

So back to Sane. Who isn't comitted to City. Let's get that straight - no contract extension still. I think he's been decided on a move for a long time. Maybe even as far back as January and it's fair to say his form went downhill quickly. The run-in where Pep kept taking him off/playing Mahrez was right. Then the rumour was he was off for big money until he had to play in the shield and got injured. He went against our wishes to use Cugat and went with the German medics. Another finger up at City. And now he's back training, trying his best to prove his fitness before the end of the window I reckon.

Fuckin hell we miss Leroy. The effect his absence has had on us is even more pronounced given Raz’s implosion form wise in the last 2 or 3 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.