Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he doesn’t sign a new contract this summer, would city cash in or keep him and what will be will be? To lose him for not a lot next summer, or even nothing in two years seems unthinkable, but then again so does selling him. Fingers crossed this is all being dealt with in the background and he signs a new contract.

We can’t. I just meant that we’d sell him rather than risk losing him for nothing.

I know they can do that but bottom line Sane can still refuse to go to any club if his and his family intent is to pocket him a huge signing on fee. Hey but we do not know sane and his family mind! With what Tomlie said thought that sane family are in cahoots with bayern Sane leaving for nought isn't as far fetch as people think.

I know they can do that but bottom line Sane can still refuse to go to any club if his and his family intent is to pocket him a huge signing on fee. Hey but we do not know sane and his family mind! With what Tomlie said thought that sane family are in cahoots with bayern Sane leaving for nought isn't as far fetch as people think.
Think that’s why it will be decided this summer and if he doesn’t sign we will need to deal with Bayern , which may mean they are in a stronger position than we would like, unless another team come in, and we might have to take less than we would ideally like.
Hopefully he’ll decide to extend with us though.

Think that’s why it will be decided this summer and if he doesn’t sign we will need to deal with Bayern , which may mean they are in a stronger position than we would like, unless another team come in, and we might have to take less than we would ideally like.
Hopefully he’ll decide to extend with us though.

Agree be around 30/40m of his market value as well.

Bayern Munich are now sniffing around Gareth Bale. He needs to leave Madrid. That miss v Hungary will haunt me for years.

If they get Bale then Sane won’t be such a need.

If they get Bale they’ll need someone for the other 40 games Bale ‘s injured.

So find a player with a better attitude? It’s obvious he’s petulant and didn’t make the Germany World Cup squad for a reason.

Injuries aside, Bale would offer more. He’s a world class footballer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.