Leroy Sane - ACL injury/contract situation

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by BlueDejong, 20 Mar 2019.

1. mikemcfc

mikemcfc

Team supported:
    CTID
    your "shakin the tree" on "solsbury hill" for that, have you "no self control"

2. razman

razman

Yes , apparently they will improve their offer to Rodri

What I have seen with Txiki and city - with regards to offers, if we have once agreed terms with the players , and they then negotiate wit other clubs - get better offers and then come back to city , Txiki and city then back off , like Sanchez and Jorginho.

But I don't think this is happening in this case , of course I hope city pay the clause earlier - not wait till end of the month.

3. Ancient Citizen

Ancient Citizen

Good, let's send him then.

[​IMG]

4. dublin-blue

dublin-blue

I hope we get them in the champions league at some point and absolutely dick them

5. Blue Feather

Blue Feather

Such a massive history club that they didn't get in the initial Bundesliga......'Hollywood', dear oh dear, almost as cringeworthy as 'Theatre of Dreams'

DTeacher likes this.
  6. peace frog

peace frog

what an absolute ****

Keeper! likes this.
  7. karen7

karen7

The relationship between Leroy Sane’s girlfriend, Candice Brook, and the player’s mother is ‘not the best’. His mother would be keen on him returning to Germany, while his girlfriend isn’t so keen to give up on life in England. [@BILD_Sport via @Sport_Witness]

The situation around who represents Sané is ‘mysterious’. His mother, Regina Weber-Sané, negotiated his move to Manchester City in 2016. The agent Jürgen Milewski was brought in to help, and now Sane’s father Souleyman works with him. [@BILD_Sport via @Sport_Witness]

The ‘poker’ between Bayern Munich and Manchester City over Leroy Sané is entering the ‘hot phase’. There have been ‘no concrete talks’ with Sane’s entourage, suggesting things haven’t really got off the ground. [@BILD_Sport via @Sport_Witness]

8. peace frog

peace frog

big player ?squad player, that's the problem he thinks he's better than he really is,4th choice winger at the end of the season, if he doesn't want to stay fuck him, his loss , he's got the talent I can only assume he doesn't have the attitude to force his way into the first team , so basically a passenger,and we don't carry passengers anymore.

mikemcfc, Greg.W2 and Keeper! like this.
  9. waspish

waspish

seems he doesn't have his own mind if is listening to his mum and girlfriend. If bayern offered 100m I feel city would sell him if there is no sign of him signing a new contract.

10. SWP's back

SWP's back

I think any player we value at £100m could possibly be classed as big, in reality.