Leroy Sane - ACL injury/contract situation

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by FantasyIreland, 14 Nov 2018.

1. kippaxoldboy

kippaxoldboy

Not sure Brahim is city standard yet, let alone Barca ready. Decent but far from the finished article

2. bluealf

bluealf

Nor was Sancho and now he plays for England, funny game football lol

3. kippaxoldboy

kippaxoldboy

Big difference between city and England my friend

asahartford1 likes this.
  4. journolud

journolud

No the stars indicate they are shit. The ones without stars are also shit

5. bluealf

bluealf

The point being that Diaz sees that he is now a full international and will fancy that for himself, I couldn't give two fucks about England or international football myself but in the funny world of footballers and agents and sponsors they do.

PS nobody will become City ready by loans or reserve football, no one on here would claim Zinchenko is City ready but he still seems to perform to a perfectly high standard in a position that isn't even his own and I think he is the best example of giving the youngsters room to breathe in and around class players and see how much they can improve, Zinchenko had an awful loan spell at PSV and really looked down and out in making it here, he grabbed his chance with both feet or at least his left one lol and fair play to him for refusing to move to Wolves and wanting to battle for a place, great attitude from the lad.

Anyway it is a Sane thread really and I want him to sign and then we can move onto the Diaz thread :)

6. its grim up north

its grim up north

Team supported:
    The Fourmidables
    But the OP was right, England maybe, City no.

7. Manchester_lalala

Manchester_lalala

From what I’ve seen, he’s more than capable to play for City. Just like Sancho was. But we’re not in the position to trust 18 year olds. If Diaz can make the switch to Barca and prove himself, than it’s our loss. The silver lining is we’re to good of a team to miss talented young lads.

8. karen7

karen7

Pep Guardiola on Leroy Sané's contract talks: "I don't have any information about there being trouble with Leroy, the last info I had was that it's going well but the process is not one day – Raheem Sterling, it was not done in one day."

9. balotellishaircut

balotellishaircut

You missed out " I think Kevin was one or two days then he signed so everyone is different" ;-)

10. karen7

karen7

That wasn't on the tweet but i did read the whole thing in the paper just now,kev was chomping at the bit lol