Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck him. We will only face him if we play them in the champions league, we have doubled our money and I never want a player here who doesn't want to be at my club. This was exactly my feelings when we were shit and is now.

He hasn't kicked on as expected, has a perceived attitude problem and although he can change games so can other players. His last year he hasn't been great and at times bloody awful when picked.
The lad has plenty of talent but I agree with you.He certainly isn`t consistent enough and for me his work rate isn`t something that Pep likes.You only have to see the frustration on Peps face.
Pity if he`s going,but we`ll find a new Sane ... of that I have no doubt.

The lad has plenty of talent but I agree with you.He certainly isn`t consistent enough and for me his work rate isn`t something that Pep likes.You only have to see the frustration on Peps face.
Pity if he`s going,but we`ll find a new Sane ... of that I have no doubt.

I'm relaxed about it. That young lad Bebe? That played pre season has pace and trickery and looks a talent.

So an hour ago Mullock tweeted that no bid made and Sam Lee tweeted that we don;t want to sell. Now it seems that transfers move at such a pace that Leroy has told the club he wants to go, a bid has been made, accepted and he's on his way. Anyone still think he will travel to Wembley and be part of the team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.