Leroy Sane - ACL injury/contract situation

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by BlueDejong, 20 Mar 2019.

1. Mr HJ

Mr HJ

Pep always holds the same stance - if a player doesn't buy into what we do or want to be here he goes, simple. If it's true that he will not sign to stay on then so be it. 100m euros is about right with him having 2 years left - For us that money will be reinvested into the squad, maybe not immediately, but the reality is we need to be thinking about replacing Sergio within 2 years and that will cost a hell of a lot more. We have cover for Sane already and I'm sure we may sign one more this window anyhow. It could all change if a ban occurs but I trust the club who seem to have a long term view of succession planning. Finally I've really enjoyed watching Leroy over the past 3 years and I wish him well back in Germany unlike some on here.

Burtonblue and waspish like this.
  2. karen7

karen7

Haha on that rational every one who scores and assists only do it because of the others,centurians season it was sane and raz,devastating down both sides,he was very much instumental,no need to rewrite history

3. Barcon

Barcon

Put the pipe down

4. itisrising

itisrising

He's become an option now but he was vital for us for 18 months until things soured. His numbers are unbelievable.

5. K10&S21

K10&S21

Can you tell me who that is? left footed player with pace that can play on the left side?

6. manlikepep

manlikepep

Worth remembering we only spent 30 odd million on him. Great bit of business

bumbleblue likes this.
  7. blueparrot

blueparrot

Why ? have we got less options than last years finalists ? When you say keep reducing, you have no idea whether he’ll be replaced and if he isn’t it’ll be the only time so we don’t keep reducing options.
    Maybe with Cancelo rumoured and Angelino in as Mendy back up we will play a different way and want our wide players to play inside like Bernardo , Sterling and Mahrez are capable of more than Sane.Or do you think Pep and the club are just winging it, and haven’t given it much thought.

8. Cobwebcat

Cobwebcat

Nowhere near enough.

City would be mad to sell to Bayern.

To give him away for less than £120 million would be as stupid as giving Mangala an extension.

Imagine if somebody had said a few months ago you will give Sane to Bayern and extend the contract of Mangala.

This can’t be happening.

Burtonblue likes this.
  9. itisrising

itisrising

Sancho doesn't have 2 years left on his deal nor has he 'decided' to move on. I have faith it'll be over 100, but that's the best we could do considering.

10. TCIB

TCIB

Haha, yeah that is a bit strong.

bluealf likes this.