Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My only regret in this is it is Bayern. I would dearly love the club to tell them to shut the fuck up and fuck them off. No issue with him going at all, i just can't fucking stand Bayern. As Stony said to me, i would rather sell him to Liverpool for a quid then sell to them.

If we get the price we want though i can't complain to much as i don't see Sane as anything more than a replaceable cog in Peps machine. A top player indeed but not irreplaceable or otherwise his leaving would not weaken us much if at all imo. If we can do without Kev for a season we can do without anyone.

Now is probably the time for either Leroy or the club to put this saga to bed, just over a week until the season begins, so they should speak up, or is that needy of me to want that

Pretty pointless assessment. Reliable because you do like what they’re saying? Like I said, it may be true, but it’s equally likely to be bollocks

You were saying you were waiting for a credible source. Kicker are credible and generally don't chat shit. Just because it's coming from Germany doesn't mean it's false news trying to create some narrative - shockingly, when a German club is involved in a transfer, we're going to have German reports on the latest.

City could be, are probably are, remaining tight lipped on the whole thing and not briefing anything to our regular journalists. I would imagine we would have heard something by now if there's nothing going on.

Of course I don't want Sane to go, but I'm not sticking my head in the sand like a huge number of users here and dismissing all the noise today as "bollocks".

It can because we will use Bernardo on the right and Foden in midfield. With Sterling on the right, Sane on the left and Bernardo in midfield there is no place for Foden in the first XI.

But we already use Bernardo on the right. Foden doesn’t start many because he has Dave, Gunders and Kev in front of him, and that hasn’t changed

Now is probably the time for either Leroy or the club to put this saga to bed, just over a week until the season begins, so they should speak up, or is that needy of me to want that
We have told them to stfu,put out we don't want to sell,do you expect an ad in the paper or something
See what pep says tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.