Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know there'll be people cracking up about this but if we could have got 100/120m for sane and took coutinho for 70/80m as reported what Barca want that would have been great business imo. Unbelievable player that sane is, he isn't in peps good books and isnt versatile. Coutinho proven in PL and massively versatile, particularly with Merlin leaving at the end of this season.

I know there'll be people cracking up about this but if we could have got 100/120m for sane and took coutinho for 70/80m as reported what Barca want that would have been great business imo. Unbelievable player that sane is, he isn't in peps good books and isnt versatile. Coutinho proven in PL and massively versatile, particularly with Merlin leaving at the end of this season.

Some are just unbelievable.

Lol, you're not fooling anyone.

City have no interest in an ex dipper who has failed at barca.

This possible Sane injury made me think how lucky Liverpool were last season regarding injuries to key players. How would they cope for example if Salah or Mane got a long term cruciate ligament injury.

So this thing has jumped a few pages.

Can someone give me the lowdown or have I just missed a load of bollocks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.