Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It didn’t look good when he went down. The way the knee buckles to the outside, the wincing facial pain and immediate arm in the air should concern everyone.

My best for a speedy recovery. He is young and probably about as flexible as could be. Hopefully, it is a tweak and a bit of fluid on the knee. Either way, he’s going to need a good rehab period and another pre season, so I’d expect Bayern to wave this season off and be back next season with a £60M bid or a word in his ear for a mega-payday and just wait until Summer 2021. He is young enough to wait for, especially given their layouts already this summer.

It didn’t look good when he went down. The way the knee buckles to the outside, the wincing facial pain and immediate arm in the air should concern everyone.

My best for a speedy recovery. He is young and probably about as flexible as could be. Hopefully, it is a tweak and a bit of fluid on the knee. Either way, he’s going to need a good rehab period and another pre season, so I’d expect Bayern to wave this season off and be back next season with a £60M bid or a word in his ear for a mega-payday and just wait until Summer 2021. He is young enough to wait for, especially given their layouts already this summer.
He could only be out for a month, 2 months tops, nobody knows until we here from the club doctor.

You sound like you want him out the door, well I don't I hope he can put this behind him when better and sign that new contract.

He could only be out for a month, 2 months tops, nobody knows until we here from the club doctor.

You sound like you want him out the door, well I don't I hope he can put this behind him when better and sign that new contract.
I’d love nothing more than him to buckle down, learn to play in this team and become a global superstar (he will definitely be) WITH US!

Sadly, I think he has told everyone he wants to go to Bayern and it is down to the clubs making a deal. Whether that can occur this window or not may depend upon the diagnosis.

Again, I hope he stays for the next decade and becomes the superstar of his destiny with City.

I’d love nothing more than him to buckle down, learn to play in this team and become a global superstar (he will definitely be) WITH US!

Sadly, I think he has told everyone he wants to go to Bayern and it is down to the clubs making a deal. Whether that can occur this window or not may depend upon the diagnosis.

Again, I hope he stays for the next decade and becomes the superstar of his destiny with City.
He hasn’t told me. When did he tell you?

Don't believe everything the German media tell you.

At what point do we decide the cut off point? he wont sign a new deal? looks like he wants away? when does the day “ fuck you sane nobody is bigger than our club” arrive? not for a few years yet i hope, but he wasn’t nowhere near his best last season, maybe due to the unrest with his contract? but he aint irreplacable & the grass most def isn’t always greener? leroy over to you i guess??

Don't see how he is acting bigger than the club, if he has turned down a new contract that is up to him, he hasn't gone on strike, hasn't moaned in the press, hasn't put in a transfer request we know of.

He seems happy to stay but also fine to go, if we know that he ain't gonna sign and in a year we lose him for free then it is up to us to decide if we cut our loses.

This isn't like milner who purposely ran down his contract, if bayern weren't acting like dicks he would be gone now and we would have pocketed a profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.