Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fascinating to me the Bayern doctors know what’s going on with Leroy more than we do!
If they do it’s his mum,
If they don’t they’re chancing ****s.

Either way they’re ****s and we’d be doing the footballing world a favor to destroy them

If it is an ACL he is out for the season (even if he might be able to play again at the end of the season he will not get really back in full shape until 2020/21 and might have muscular issues for some time, too)
And the transfer value of a player that has been benched a lot last season and has been out with an ACL this season will not be that big in July 2020 with just a year rest contract.[/QUOTE

Salty

Have a look at the fall from Leroy from Sunday: his whole body weight comes down through his knee as he fell and it hyperextended. I reckon it’s a bad one, a few months out I bet.

I know we all know the Krauts have an odd sense of entitlement but fuck me... Didn't think a fanbase could be more deluded than the fucking dippers but there we go. Can't believe City had the audacity of playing Sane when he had all but signed with the Bavarian wankers... (news to everyone but them seemingly).

If I was in charge of transfers, i'd spend the next few windows publically name dropping any of their decent players too cause as much an unrest as possible but i'm an arsehole, much like the majority of Bayern's fans and club staff.

They're not the sharpest bunch by the sounds of it. If Leroy had a huge desire to go to Bayern and Bayern could afford him he'd be there now. One or both of those factors haven't transpired so he's still our player to play when we like, at our risk.

I'm hoping this injury is a ploy by City to delay any further Deutscherag bids, but if not, he's in the best hands. Ours not theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.