Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we all know the Krauts have an odd sense of entitlement but fuck me... Didn't think a fanbase could be more deluded than the fucking dippers but there we go. Can't believe City had the audacity of playing Sane when he had all but signed with the Bavarian wankers... (news to everyone but them seemingly).

If I was in charge of transfers, i'd spend the next few windows publically name dropping any of their decent players too cause as much an unrest as possible but i'm an arsehole, much like the majority of Bayern's fans and club staff.

Every time a player of theirs is in contract negotiations, make them an offer 25% higher than Bayern. Lewandowski is in talks currently...

EBby61SU4AEd0e7

The newspaper that club deserves.

Either this lot know something we don't, or they're just plain fuckin bonkers like their Bayern bosses!

'It was careless on Man City to play him in a glorified friendly'

'Was it necessary for City to play him considering the deal was done apart from small details'

What the actual fuck are this lot on? This is arrogance on a hyper level...

The small detail being the bit where we agree to sell him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.