Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fully ruptured my Achilles tendon at a match, walked back to the car a couple of miles away, drove all the way home.

I walked around for another two weeks on it because the hospital thought I had just badly sprained my ankle.

Doctors at the hospital asked me how I had coped with the pain for so long?

Wasn't painful, as such. Wearing a plastic boot for eight months, certainly was!
I carried on playing in pain for four weeks, each week waiting for the swelling to go down so I could play the following weekend. The consultant reckoned I'd damaged it the first week, but the following Tuesday the swelling had gone down, so I played the following Saturday, still in slight pain, but I carried on.

After week 3 it took until the following Saturday (a week) for the swelling to go down, & it was a couple of days after that last match that my knee totally collapsed which ended my playing career & led to 4 operations to correct the damage. I was a fuckin idiot for not having it looked at straight away.

That's when the Consultant told me about the degrees of damage which can occur. It sounds like mine wasn't too bad in the beginning, but I totally wreck it in the following weeks.

My son plays for Wythenshawe Amateurs & injured his knee last week. I told him to get to A&E straight away. They gave him an MRI scan at Salford Hope & said he had soft tissue damage behind the knee, so to take the next 6 weeks off playing.

I like many thought Leroy's injury wasn't too serious after seeing him walk the Wembley steps. However, hopefully reports that he may be back in four months rather than 6-7 are encouraging. Hopefully we'll all find out soon & can get his contract sorted sooner rather than later.

Munich don't have the money for Sane that's what all their mischief was about, trying to get him on the cheap.

They have the money but are cheapskates.

If they were going to meet our valuation of £135m they’ve would have submitted an official bid of say £100m to start the process and show they are serious about buying our player and Leroy would certainly not have played.

It’s all bullshit in the media about them being close to buying him.

Being able to walk up the Wembley stairs was an encouraging sign. When I did mine 30 years ago, I had to walk on the good leg, dragging the other behind me. Putting full weight on tbe injured leg? No chance! Hopefully Leroy will be back fighting fit sooner rather than later.

I wouldn't be so sure about the being able to walk thing. I had a full rupture of my ACL about 5 years ago and went on a stag do to Benidorm for three days immediately after. Was walking with the aid of a tubular compression bandage and 15 pints a day.

Not the wisest in the long run as my leg swelled from the trauma/altitude on the flight home after a 3 day bender. Thought I had a clot or something.

Bild attacking Pep for playing Sane.

Calling him shabby.

The German Rags and their newspaper mouth pieces must be hurting.

That wont actually be good for City/Bayern relations.

Hoeness and Pep are friends and Ruminigge is the one who told Kovac he should shut the fuck up and made him apologise publicly.

Those two leaving only leaves behind the people who hated Pep while he was there.
Arent those two the ones who always attack us publicly?

I see that Bild are criticising Pep for breaking an " unwritten rule " and playing Leroy whilst in the midst of " serious transfer negotiations " with the German rags .

Were City in " serious negotiations " seeing as BM seemed to be doing most of their " negotiations " via the whole of the German media, it's clubs, players and just about anybody they could involve , except perhaps the management at City ?

Accusing Pep of being arrogant seems a bit rich coming from the most universally accepted bunch of arrogant cnuts known as the BM hierarchy .

Wb_LBlcj_normal.png

Man City | Superbia

@SuperbiaProeIia
· 1h
German newspaper Bild are stating that Pep Guardiola broke an ‘unwritten law’, which is that a player (Leroy Sane) who is the subject of serious transfer negotiation shouldn’t be taking part in matches. Bild describe Pep's behaviour as ‘shabby’. [via @Sport_Witness]

we should just put a bid in for every player on their books and tell them if they field any one of those players in a competitive match they are acting in a shabby fashion

‘What shabby behaviour’ from Pep Guardiola states BILD. It’s claimed Guardiola wanted to show the world that he’s the ‘big boss’ by starting Leroy Sané against Liverpool. Pep broke an ‘unwritten law’ by starting a player in serious transfer negotiation. [via @Sport_Witness]

BILD ended their report by stating ‘if you have friends like that, you don’t need enemies’ The German newspaper seem unwilling to let go of their frustration towards Pep Guardiola for starting Sane against Liverpool.

Bless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.