Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
More bullshit from the German Rag Media.

According to SportBild, Bayern has still not completely ruled out a transfer this summer. The German club is considering three options regarding this transfer as per this report. They could try to sign Sane this summer for a fee lesser than Man City’s demands. Other than this option the Bavarians could go back for Sane in January or next summer.

The best thing with this no transfer ban is if we do sell Sane, we can get Sancho back

When the der Spiegel guy used yesterdays news to republicise their article on Sancho, I noticed something I hadn't previously that they explicitly say we have a first option and a sell on % at the bottom of the article.

If Sané does want to leave, and Pep sticks to his stance that anyone who wants to leave, can, he would be the best replacement and because of our percentage we could get him for considerably cheaper than anyone else.

I made the effort to find the article. If it is this? I can’t read German Rag.

C53-F7-FC6-3317-42-EA-8647-8-C77-F256-F90-D.jpg

The best thing with this no transfer ban is if we do sell Sane, we can get Sancho back
Not bad idea, we could get him for cheaper than anyone else. Frees up foreign spot to properly replace Kompany as well.

Bayern sadly have gotten encouragement from somewhere to be chasing him like this all summer. Think he wants to go there.

Last edited:
More bullshit from the German Rag Media.

According to SportBild, Bayern has still not completely ruled out a transfer this summer. The German club is considering three options regarding this transfer as per this report. They could try to sign Sane this summer for a fee lesser than Man City’s demands. Other than this option the Bavarians could go back for Sane in January or next summer.
Are you on a time delay lol

When the der Spiegel guy used yesterdays news to republicise their article on Sancho, I noticed something I hadn't previously that they explicitly say we have a first option and a sell on % at the bottom of the article.

If Sané does want to leave, and Pep sticks to his stance that anyone who wants to leave, can, he would be the best replacement and because of our percentage we could get him for considerably cheaper than anyone else.
Except he keeps saying he is happy where he is,he is not going to come back and get rotated all the time when he is playing every week where he is

Except he keeps saying he is happy where he is,he is not going to come back and get rotated all the time when he is playing every week where he is

Bernardo, Mahrez, Sané, Rodri etc. etc. were all happy where they were playing every week before we bought them too.

He will want back to England soon enough and he will want to be in the side dominating English football, not one struggling to stay in the top 4.

Love how the German press seem to think City have no say and will take whatever they are given for him. Hope he decides he wants to stay with more time to reflect and the way Bayern have behaved.

If he still wants to leave, he should sign an extension while City nurse him back to health. To make sure the club who believed in him, brought him to the PL and built him up to this level, get from Bayern what is only right.

They have got some brass neck them there Jerrrmans , expecting us to keep Sane fresh for his German transfer , i was under the impression that we were paying Leroy's wages and he does as we f*cking tell him to. Such an arrogant football club , please let us play them in the Champs league , we will murder them.

Love how the German press seem to think City have no say and will take whatever they are given for him. Hope he decides he wants to stay with more time to reflect and the way Bayern have behaved.

If he still wants to leave, he should sign an extension while City nurse him back to health. To make sure the club who believed in him, brought him to the PL and built him up to this level, get from Bayern what is only right.
Sounds nice, but ultimately he doesn't owe us anything. Just like we don't owe him anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.