Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, thank you for the heartwarming welcome. Unfortunately I can't asnwer probably, because I would be banned in seconds otherwise. ;-)

You guys have a godlike opinion about Pep currently. The truth is, that Pep acts really strange with his players during an injury. The players are like assets for him which have to play, even instantly after a long term injury. At Bayern Munich there was a big dispute about this threat! After all, he kicked out the whole medical staff at Bayern. Even Dr. Müller-Wohlfahrt who is the personal doctor of Usain Bolt or Christiano Ronaldo.
During that time Thiago had an knee injury and Pep didn't want to wait as long as the medical staff of Bayern told him.
Instead he sent Thiago to Cugat who gave him cortisone injections and destroyed Thiagos knee for one year after all!
Just google: "Thiago Cugat cortisone"

I guess that Bayern told Sane the story and he know refuses a surgery by Cugat.

And on the other hand, everything i wrote yesterday is true! It's just a matter of time when Sane will become a Bayern player.
Deal with it! ;-)

I’m sure it is ultimately, but let’s not kid ourselves, if he was staying he would be doing it in Barcelona as strongly advised by city docs

Yes I agree totally. Almost half our squad has been treated in Barcelona, only Mendy has had any issues and that was due to a surgery from his Monaco days leaving scar tissue.

To ignore Pep, the club and his teammates endorsements of Cugat shows a lack of trust at best.

There's absolutely no way anyone can paint this in a light other than totally bleak. Given the timing, this is a clear message to the club. He's gone mentally at least.
Yep, it's not looking good this.

Fink has worked with two Bayern players over the last 12 months, and is believed to be favoured by Bayern's Dr Muller-Wolfhart. Muller-Wolfhart has returned to the club after quitting following rows with former coach Pep Guardiola about injuries and use of Dr. Cugat.

Yes I agree totally. Almost half our squad has been treated in Barcelona, only Mendy has had any issues and that was due to a surgery from his Monaco days leaving scar tissue.

To ignore Pep, the club and his teammates endorsements of Cugat shows a lack of trust at best.
It wouldnt surprise me that a deal will be done this window for less with appropriate adds ons based on his return to fitness.
If he’s gone in his head there is no way he’ll stay at City recuperating from surgery for the next 6 months. Very lonely. I’m sure a deal will be done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.