Leroy Sane - ACL injury - Recovery in Manchester P1202

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by BlueDejong, 20 Mar 2019.

1. Tb1981

Tb1981

Couldn’t give a fuck about him
    He has played this all summer to get a move to Bayern
    He should have signed new contract or asked to leAve
    Glad we played him against dippers as he is contracted to us and Bayern can fuck off
    I feel he has showed a lack of respect
    Also don’t think he gets neAr our best 11
    Can’t wait to play them in Europe
    We will batter them, he will see it and then probably wonder what to do

2. Mancity1980

Mancity1980

Coutinho’s season long loan to Bayern...mmm...sounds like a stop gap before another push for Sane in the summer. I agree with other posters, Sane has played his last game for us, it is a case of getting as much money as we can for him.

3. BLUE THUNDER

BLUE THUNDER

Agree, looks that way.
    if he goes, see you later. Won't shed a tear.
    it would say more about him and his mentality more than anything else.
    i.e. not strong enough to fight for his place in the best team on the planet with the best manager bar none who would help him fulfill his potential.
    If he goes to an inferior league with a moron as a manager, he'll never fulfill his potential.
    He has positive examples of players all around him that improved immeasurably under Pep, all of whom were benched as part of the process, took it on the chin and got better
    (even Sergio).

4. BosnianBlue

BosnianBlue

Team supported:
    City
    no way it is such a serious injury that he does that before surgery. He's definitely not tore his ACL at the level Mendy did it. Mendy was at the CL game few days after he tore it, but he looked like he came from Syria.

Keeper! likes this.
  5. Dax777

Dax777

What? I really hope you are not implying you are glad he got hurt. That will be a disgusting opinion to hold. :(

6. balotellishaircut

balotellishaircut

There is some crazy caveman views in this thread recently. We love City, but to footballers its all about securing the best contract they can get, I don't see how that is being disrespectful.

7. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

There is nothing to suggest that is what he meant,so let's not go looking for an issue.

Cheers.

TheThirdDeano likes this.
  8. peace frog

peace frog

I personally think we missed him v spurs the 2nd half raheem wasn't getting as much joy and i thought leroy would of scared them to death, raheem to the right and bernardo into the middle

9. peace frog

peace frog

Same with milner

10. markbmcfc

markbmcfc

You don't need stability for ACL reconstruction. You actually need quite the opposite. A brace is the worst possible thing for ACL recovery, you need full rotation of the knee as soon as possible, building up the muscles around the knee (not wasting them by keeping them still) and proprioception exercises. That begins the immediately after the operation.

If it was meniscus damage you'd be correct, it needs to be completely locked to prevent further damage.

Source: two ACL reconstructions :)