Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think today showed why he is so important. He has the ability to decide games, as kdb and Aguero can. He will be a huge miss this season. Mahrez ain’t in his league.

I've read almost every page of this thread and there's almost no negative posts towards Sané at all, 99% are just disappointed he might be leaving or hoping he'll stay, lots of people angry at Bayern.

No one calling Sané a judas.

not using the word judas, no, but plenty displaying the same sentiment. way too many.

Don't know what people read into the shirts yesterday?

But for my part, I can't imagine all the players would wear the shirt for a colleague who had said he wants out. Or that the club would have allowed them all to wear them if we thought he was leaving.

I read it as a show of support for a City player who we expect to remain a City player. Maybe I am just misinterpreting things?

But for my part, I can't imagine all the players would wear the shirt for a colleague who had said he wants out. Or that the club would have allowed them all to wear them if we thought he was leaving.

I read it as a show of support for a City player who we expect to remain a City player. Maybe I am just misinterpreting things?

Who knows ? I can't believe he was at the match though. I didn't spot him.

It was a classy gesture on our part but you shouldn't read too much into it. We'll need him from March onwards, he might make the required difference to win something big, no point in allienating him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.