Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was he really at the game yesterday?
I have no reason to doubt but seems a bit strange!

Yesterday.....

1_Manchester-City-v-Tottenham-Hotspur-Premier-League-Etihad-Stadium.jpg

Couldn’t give a fuck about him
He has played this all summer to get a move to Bayern
He should have signed new contract or asked to leAve
Glad we played him against dippers as he is contracted to us and Bayern can fuck off
I feel he has showed a lack of respect
Also don’t think he gets neAr our best 11
Can’t wait to play them in Europe
We will batter them, he will see it and then probably wonder what to do

Coutinho’s season long loan to Bayern...mmm...sounds like a stop gap before another push for Sane in the summer. I agree with other posters, Sane has played his last game for us, it is a case of getting as much money as we can for him.

Coutinho’s season long loan to Bayern...mmm...sounds like a stop gap before another push for Sane in the summer. I agree with other posters, Sane has played his last game for us, it is a case of getting as much money as we can for him.

Agree, looks that way.
if he goes, see you later. Won't shed a tear.
it would say more about him and his mentality more than anything else.
i.e. not strong enough to fight for his place in the best team on the planet with the best manager bar none who would help him fulfill his potential.
If he goes to an inferior league with a moron as a manager, he'll never fulfill his potential.
He has positive examples of players all around him that improved immeasurably under Pep, all of whom were benched as part of the process, took it on the chin and got better
(even Sergio).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.