Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm past caring about Sane tbh. He's been keeping too quiet when we've been asking a question all fuckin' summer. Fuck him off to the highest bidder and be done with this shit.

I'm a bit the other way. I hope he re-signs, but an resigned to him not doing so.

If he doesn't sign, then sure, highest bidder wins.

However, there is untapped talent there. If he ever realises his potential, he could be a world beater. He didn't kick on last year, hence his lack of first team action. At any point though, the penny could drop and we have a superstar on our hands. Hope he signs and does that.

I'm past caring about Sane tbh. He's been keeping too quiet when we've been asking a question all fuckin' summer. Fuck him off to the highest bidder and be done with this shit.

Do you know how childish and needy your post reads?
he's negotiating his future and you expect him to appease you whilst doing so - LMFAO

Hoping Schalke beat Bayern today. I know I am going to follow this league this season, hoping Bayern have a bad season.

Do you know how childish and needy your post reads?
he's negotiating his future and you expect him to appease you whilst doing so - LMFAO
I expect him to act professionally and manage the media drivel that was written all summer. He and his agents could have done that easily by way of a statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.