Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big clubs sell big players and if he wants out, Pep wants him out and the money is right then whats the problem?

If not he signs his new deal.

Completely relaxed over it.

If he doesn't want to be with us I am sure Pep will see it that way.

As he is a German citizen, I can understand the pull of Bayern to Leroy now that Ribery and Robbin are out of the picture. My guess is that he will leave for around £75million, which is much less than we would like but we seem to be useless where transfer negotiations are concerned.

what bothers me about all of this is that it ow seems ok for the president of Bayern, the national German team manager (the one roundly criticised for leaving Leroy out of the German national team who miserably failed at the last world up) and now ex Bayern players to all go on record saying that Sane should or is joining Bayern......isnt this tapping up at its most obvious.

Leroy would be mad to go to a one club league. He is on the biggest stage every week in the premier league and he jut needs to adjust his attitude a bit and step it up in terms of his application. He has everything it takes and all he needs to do is look at Sterling and Bernardo Silva as examples of what bit of hard work and listening to advice from Pep can do....if the likes of Sergio and David Silva can improve under Pep then he should have no complaints.

Big clubs sell big players and if he wants out, Pep wants him out and the money is right then whats the problem?

My thoughts exactly
As he is a German citizen, I can understand the pull of Bayern to Leroy now that Ribery and Robbin are out of the picture. My guess is that he will leave for around £75million, which is much less than we would like but we seem to be useless where transfer negotiations are concerned.

No chance City will sell for anything less than £100m this summer, we don't need to.

what bothers me about all of this is that it ow seems ok for the president of Bayern, the national German team manager (the one roundly criticised for leaving Leroy out of the German national team who miserably failed at the last world up) and now ex Bayern players to all go on record saying that Sane should or is joining Bayern......isnt this tapping up at its most obvious.

Leroy would be mad to go to a one club league. He is on the biggest stage every week in the premier league and he jut needs to adjust his attitude a bit and step it up in terms of his application. He has everything it takes and all he needs to do is look at Sterling and Bernardo Silva as examples of what bit of hard work and listening to advice from Pep can do....if the likes of Sergio and David Silva can improve under Pep then he should have no complaints.
Yep said about the tapping up earlier didn’t Southampton threaten to report the dippers over Van Dyke unless they ended their interest in that window delaying the transfer 6 months

Not sure Pep wants him out clearly he went down the pecking order as the season progressed but the ball is very much in his court. How much does he want to
go back to Germany? does he want to fight for a place at City? and Oh Yes! What are the colour of the competing contracts at City and Munich?

There in lies the City inflation issue which still follows us.

If we were to try and buy Leroy , give me a number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.