Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There in lies the City inflation issue which still follows us.

If we were to try and buy Leroy , give me a number.

I don't think it's just City. There is a premium levied whenever an EPL club is involved.

Look at the prices for de Ligt and de Jong. They aren't worse players than Sane, yet they are going for 60 odd million each.

That's to Barca. In Germany its even more sensible. Brandt and Werner are very similar to Sane in terms of type, talent and age. One just went to Dortmund and the other will end up at Bayern. These are 40m players.

People need to get a grip. 40, 60, 75 and 100 million Euros are all insane amounts.Very hard to justify.

How much did your Sheikh buy your club for? 100m? That included a full squad, an infrastructure, a training ground , a stadium and a fanbase .

People have lost perspective of money in football .

Yes, they just signed Julian Brandt. They also have Sancho and Reus who can play wide.

As for Bayern signing Dortmund players they have signed a grand total of 3 in the last 25 years or so.

Hummels, who originally went from Bayern to Dortmund, Goetze who has since returned and Lewandowski.

The main reason Dortmund can't hold on to their players is the EPL.

United signed Kagawa and Mhyktarian. City Gundogan. Arsenal Rosicky, Aubameyang, Lehmann , Sokratis and their Chief Scout. Chelsea just bought Pulisic.Throw in the Spanish giants buying Sahin and Dembele and Dortmunds problem is not Bayern. Their problem is that unlike Bayern they can't hold on to their players.

It's all very well having a yellow wall of fantastic support. Modern players are not interested in that. Factor in that Dortmund (like Schalke) are based in a shithole and you get the full picture
Which one are you today? us,them,we,their
Still, if it makes you feel good keep perpetuating the myth that Bayern snatch all of BVB 's players
Which one are you today? us,them,we,their? just so you know,we know you are bayern and not a gooner

I don't think it's just City. There is a premium levied whenever an EPL club is involved.

Look at the prices for de Ligt and de Jong. They aren't worse players than Sane, yet they are going for 60 odd million each.

That's to Barca. In Germany its even more sensible. Brandt and Werner are very similar to Sane in terms of type, talent and age. One just went to Dortmund and the other will end up at Bayern. These are 40m players.

People need to get a grip. 40, 60, 75 and 100 million Euros are all insane amounts.Very hard to justify.

How much did your Sheikh buy your club for? 100m? That included a full squad, an infrastructure, a training ground , a stadium and a fanbase .

You’ve just spunked £70m on a defender. Leroy is worth two times that.

Is he worth twice as much as Hernandez who is one of the best defenders in the world? I agree it's a lot and I'm personally more comfortable with the 35million spent on his fellow World Cup winning defender Pavard.

You seem to think a winger is worth more than a defender by virtue of being more "exciting". I don't agree with that , but my real point is these are obscene sums.

It's not sustainable. The one exception would be a Ronaldo to Juve type transfer because of his commercial value.

You’ve just spunked £70m on a defender. Leroy is worth two times that.

Why don’t you fuck off to dippers and ask why they paid Andy Carroll that insane money before you come here and preach? You want to talk about perspective? Are you threatened by city that Germany rags are no more a bully in transfer market ?
Oh btw While you are at it , fuck off .

They've used every f#cker, the full Munich hierarchy, joachim low, Lothar matthias even the dortmund manager has come out in support of the transfer, makes you wonder what forces are at work against city

They've used every f#cker, the full Munich hierarchy, joachim low, Lothar matthias even the dortmund manager has come out in support of the transfer, makes you wonder what forces are at work against city

Our chairman has just explained it in full detail.

The rest of the world of football is extremely upset with the success of the Premier League, it is basically destroying the value of the rest of the European leagues and is a talent drain.

There is and has been for some time an agenda to stop it.

Again as said the EPL need to wake up and smell the coffee , protect ALL our clubs and ensure the continued outstanding success story that is the English Premier League.

Our chairman has just explained it in full detail.

The rest of the world of football is extremely upset with the success of the Premier League, it is basically destroying the value of the rest of the European leagues and is a talent drain.

There is and has been for some time an agenda to stop it.

Again as said the EPL need to wake up and smell the coffee , protect ALL our clubs and ensure the continued outstanding success story that is the English Premier League.

This.

Also, German football is absolutely gash just now.

Yes, they just signed Julian Brandt. They also have Sancho and Reus who can play wide.

As for Bayern signing Dortmund players they have signed a grand total of 3 in the last 25 years or so.

Hummels, who originally went from Bayern to Dortmund, Goetze who has since returned and Lewandowski.

The main reason Dortmund can't hold on to their players is the EPL.

United signed Kagawa and Mhyktarian. City Gundogan. Arsenal Rosicky, Aubameyang, Lehmann , Sokratis and their Chief Scout. Chelsea just bought Pulisic.Throw in the Spanish giants buying Sahin and Dembele and Dortmunds problem is not Bayern. Their problem is that unlike Bayern they can't hold on to their players.

It's all very well having a yellow wall of fantastic support. Modern players are not interested in that. Factor in that Dortmund (like Schalke) are based in a shithole and you get the full picture

Still, if it makes you feel good keep perpetuating the myth that Bayern snatch all of BVB 's players

I thought it was said that they take the best German players, for low prices, not Dortmund alone.
It was asked further back have, Dortmund got any decent wingers they may go after if they don't get Sane. I took this as a possible reason why other German teams would get behind a Sane deal to Bayern.

Can't be arsed going back to verify who said what, but that's my recollection, or understanding of the thread so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.