Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Full disclosure I am a huge Leroy fan. Watching back games from the last two seasons. We have got to be kidding if we let Leroy go. He CAN GO for £200 million. We have to keep Leroy.

Arrogant rag ****s

Lothar Matthäus: “A player who, in my eyes, will enchant the Bayern fans next year is Leroy Sane. I am sure he will move to Munich. If Uli Hoeness publicly reveals that he makes a bid for a player, in the vast majority of cases they arrive at Bayern.”

That’s the thing. The vast majority of European clubs would feel intimidated by Bayern. Not in this particular case methinks.

Full disclosure I am a huge Leroy fan. Watching back games from the last two seasons. We have got to be kidding if we let Leroy go. He CAN GO for £200 million. We have to keep Leroy.
Kinda hard when he has 2 years left and could drag his feet and leave for free....

I dont believe we are being bullied. If Leroy goes, its because it makes sense from our end as well as theirs.

Given the way we do our transfer business and the recent investment in young players with potential, then I can only assume there is something we are not seeing for us to open negotiations.

Either that, or it could be as simple as him wanting to return to Germany and not wanting to be here anymore.

If that is the case then it is the correct decision to let him leave. There is a huge team dynamic at city these days, I think anything that gets in the way of that will be shown the door.

We just have to keep leroy,can't be bullied like this,i so wish that he wasn't with the German team at the moment
That german rag on here has got some neck defending them
Truth is, it’s fairly simple; if Pep wants him out, he’s gone. If Leroy himself wants to leave, then he has gone. If neither of those things are true, he stays. Let’s hope it’s the last one and, he signs a new deal and gets his head down, determined to get into the team next season. If not, and much as Munich wouldn’t be my first choice for him, it’s got to be better than him going to another English club.

That’s the thing. The vast majority of European clubs would feel intimidated by Bayern. Not in this particular case methinks.

No fucking need to be bullied by the cnuts - tell them whatever fee we consider reasonable ( if we are prepared to sell ) , or simply to fuck off.

I dont believe we are being bullied. If Leroy goes, its because it makes sense from our end as well as theirs.

Given the way we do our transfer business and the recent investment in young players with potential, then I can only assume there is something we are not seeing for us to open negotiations.

Either that, or it could be as simple as him wanting to return to Germany and not wanting to be here anymore.

If that is the case then it is the correct decision to let him leave. There is a huge team dynamic at city these days, I think anything that gets in the way of that will be shown the door.
We haven't opened negotiations,we put out via Mullock that we are annoyed at them gobbing off when they haven't made any contact,they are trying to bully us

Truth is, it’s fairly simple; if Pep wants him out, he’s gone. If Leroy himself wants to leave, then he has gone. If neither of those things are true, he stays. Let’s hope it’s the last one and, he signs a new deal and gets his head down, determined to get into the team next season. If not, and much as Munich wouldn’t be my first choice for him, it’s got to be better than him going to another English club.
We wouldn't sell to an english club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.