Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Rummenigge the German has been is now asking Sane to ask for a transfer , at what stage is this considered "tapping up" and why does our football club allow this to happen , you can guarantee if we did the same to a German Rag player Rummennigge and his tax fraud buddy would be crying to UEFA about it. Because they are an ex-G14 club UEFA turn a blind eye ,it appears there is one rule for european royalty and another for the great unwashed.

Gundogan on Sane:

"I talked a bit with Leroy. It did not seem to me that he really wanted to leave.

The club does not want to let him go. He has another 2 years of contract. I personally assume that Leroy will stay, I would be delighted."
That would suggest Gundogan is staying too.
Excellent.

Not even Leroy looks to stay, but Gundo basically confirms he is staying too.
if by confirms you mean "assumes" as gundo said then that's as solid as unsolid can be.
i want to see how this pans out, I like Sane, but i could care less one way or the other now, as it will be what Pep and the Exalted think is best for the team.
but i love the entertainment of speculation and to see at what lengths the munchens will go and will it be to the point of us going after them.

Last edited:
if by confirms you mean "assumes" as gundo said then that's as solid as unsolid can be.
i want to see how this pans out, I like Sane, but i could care less one way or the other now, as it will be what Pep and the Exalted think is best for the team.
but i love the entertainment of speculation and to see at what lengths the munchens will go and will it be to the point of us going after them.

No, I wanted to say that Gundogan basically confirms he is staying. Why he'd be delighted, or what was the word he used, if Sane stay, if he (Gundogan) is not staying too.

His words make me hopeful that Sane might stay, but they are big hint that he intends to stay.

Wouldnt Bayern absolutely throw the kitchen sink at us for tapping up if roles were reversed As the ex Man yoo manager used to say "i wouldnt sell them a virus" i think they believe its there right to have first choice on all German based players They've been cherry picking them from the Bundersliga for years Thats why they have a title parade in August I trust PEP totally but personally i want Leeeeroy to stay

No, I wanted to say that Gundogan basically confirms he is staying. Why he'd be delighted, or what was the word he used, if Sane stay, if he (Gundogan) is not staying too.

His words make me hopeful that Sane might stay, but they are big hint that he intends to stay.
i just don't get how you think gundy can confirm Sane is staying by saying he assumes he'll stay, that's all.
edit to add: It sounds like Gundogan was asked a question by a reporter and he answered in the exact way that was best for the team and everyone involved to not give any ammo to anyone.
Even if he knows that Sane is leaving for sure he couldn't say anything anyway, could you imagine that shitstorm? By saying he assumes means it could go either way and he has not committed himself, while not worrying the fans.

Last edited:
So Rummenigge the German has been is now asking Sane to ask for a transfer , at what stage is this considered "tapping up" and why does our football club allow this to happen , you can guarantee if we did the same to a German Rag player Rummennigge and his tax fraud buddy would be crying to UEFA about it. Because they are an ex-G14 club UEFA turn a blind eye ,it appears there is one rule for european royalty and another for the great unwashed.
Totally agree, City should report Bayern to UEFA, Premier League and FIFA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.