Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Rummenigge the German has been is now asking Sane to ask for a transfer , at what stage is this considered "tapping up" and why does our football club allow this to happen , you can guarantee if we did the same to a German Rag player Rummennigge and his tax fraud buddy would be crying to UEFA about it. Because they are an ex-G14 club UEFA turn a blind eye ,it appears there is one rule for european royalty and another for the great unwashed.
You can tap up players internationally, the fifa regulations are woeful, its up the domestic federation to enforce their own code of conduct which the FA does in fairness however the kraut FA clearly let anything go in regards bayern.

So Rummenigge the German has been is now asking Sane to ask for a transfer , at what stage is this considered "tapping up" and why does our football club allow this to happen , you can guarantee if we did the same to a German Rag player Rummennigge and his tax fraud buddy would be crying to UEFA about it. Because they are an ex-G14 club UEFA turn a blind eye ,it appears there is one rule for european royalty and another for the great unwashed.

Wouldnt Bayern absolutely throw the kitchen sink at us for tapping up if roles were reversed As the ex Man yoo manager used to say "i wouldnt sell them a virus" i think they believe its there right to have first choice on all German based players They've been cherry picking them from the Bundersliga for years Thats why they have a title parade in August I trust PEP totally but personally i want Leeeeroy to stay

You lot need to learn what tapping up is.

A representative of a club having direct talks with a player without permission from the player's club is tapping up.

A public figure mouthing off in the press when asked about something is not.

You lot need to learn what tapping up is.

A representative of a club having direct talks with a player without permission from the player's club is tapping up.

A public figure mouthing off in the press when asked about something is not.

It should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.