Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, It must have been considered going into the relationship as It's an outcome likely to happen being with a footballer, no?
She isn't Manc, yet she was willing to move to England. So the likelihood that she'd dig her foot in at staying in Manchester is highly unlikely and probably more blue tinted hoping.

at this point couldn't be arsed either way. think he is a great player but if he wants to go, go. mahrez will step up and we will sign joao felix. hardly going to hurt us either way, as good as he may be. could also open the door up to a jadon return if joao prefers cf/cam

jadon joao sterling
foden bernardo

would be cool to see in a few years. even more barca-esque (and very english)

Last edited:
Once again, City will not sign Joao. By the way, Joao is not a true winger. He's more of a griezman type of player and you are expecting a 19 year old to come and put up Sane numbers instantly. Good luck with that. Some of you guys amaze the crap out of me. Sane had one soso season and you want him gone to Bayern. Next year, we will be playing in 4 comps with liverpool playing in two. We will be pushed again and I want you to imagine playing with mahrez and Joao.

Once again, City will not sign Joao. By the way, Joao is not a true winger. He's more of a griezman type of player and you are expecting a 19 year old to come and put up Sane numbers instantly. Good luck with that. Some of you guys amaze the crap out of me. Sane had one soso season and you want him gone to Bayern. Next year, we will be playing in 4 comps with liverpool playing in two. We will be pushed again and I want you to imagine playing with mahrez and Joao.

In the centurion season we had Bernardo sterling Sané for the wing spot. If sane goes, we might have mahreZ, sterling, Bernardo, I think we would cope fine. Joao wouldn’t be a sane replacement, But a valuable asset that could play multiple positions. If our recruitment and pep rate him, we probably will sign him if sane is sold. Doubt there is anyone who wants to see that but it is up to sane.

We hold all the aces as far as I can see.

Tell him he isn’t being sold under any circumstances, so either sign a new contract and get a lot more money for a few years or stay on the old one for less.

Bayern can fuck off, they’re desperate and are trying their underhand tactics with one of the few clubs in the world who simply won’t bow down to them.

If Sane can’t see what’s being presented to him by us then he’s clearly not that bothered, let him fcuk off to the German rags play in a mediocre league and stroll through his career picking up Germany caps now he’s playing in Germany.
Sign a new contract please and raise your game to the next level with the greatest coach around, or move on for a tidy fee, which we won’t be bullied into these days.
You’re not going to be playing this sort of football if you go to Bayern, if you do go, I hope we play you and destroy you!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
If Sane can’t see what’s being presented to him by us then he’s clearly not that bothered, let him fcuk off to the kraut rags play in a mediocre league and stroll through his career picking up Germany caps now he’s playing in Germany.
Sign a new contract please and raise your game to the next level with the greatest coach around, or move on for a tidy fee, which we won’t be bullied into these days.
You’re not going to be playing this sort of football if you go to Bayern, if you do go, I hope we play you and destroy you!!!

Don't forget that he'll be able to get his mum to do his washing!

Hope we come out and put these fuckers at Bayern in their place pretty soon . Seems like everyone is tapping Leroy up, even the players now. City better not budge on this supposed 90m valuation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.