Leroy Sane - ACL injury - Recovery in Manchester P1202

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by BlueDejong, 20 Mar 2019.

1. NMB

NMB

In which case we're not selling Sane. That's good too

2. Ric

Ric

Thanks for the update, Txiki.

3. minnesota blue

minnesota blue

Once again, nobody gives a shit.

Centurions likes this.
  4. Dax777

Dax777

Nah. We don't need to do that. Just seek what's deserved.

5. kalouk

kalouk

I don't see the point in getting involved in a toxic situation with Leroy. If he goes it is his decision not Bayern's they can talk as much as they want it is his decision. I will wish him well as long as he treats the club with respect. If Bayern want him pay the money and that is the end of it. I don't see the point of keeping him if he doesn't want to be here. It's more use to us to have someone who is keen to play for the club and learn from Pep.

Newman Noggs, Mlacha and SVP like this.
  6. BolinCell

BolinCell

Team supported:
    Manchester City
    Hope Sane decides to stay, the lad has so much potential, reminds me of Stirling, hit and miss for a while then it all clicked.

7. Marvin

Marvin

You make sacrifices to be the best. Opting for easy street in the Bundesliga will not develop him as a player.

8. vintiz

vintiz

I think he’s gone.

9. Edwin Edwin

Edwin Edwin

Had his moments throughout the season ie.the L'pool winner,Schalke games but a bit disingenuous if he feels he should have started more..Bernardo and Raz's forms made them undroppable particularly in the second half of the season..Perphaps Silva should have been rested more with Bernardo moving into MF but other than that there was no way he was displacing that front 3.Having a family member as an agent is always 'weird'..Sure his parent will be biased and think he should have a more prominent role and will rarely want to dig him out or point out his flaws..a blinkered view,giving him a false reality of things in the process
    Moving to Bayern is a step down..Could care less about their 'history' and all that but they are further away from winning the CL than we are..Had already outgrown the Bundesliga when he left to join us so the appeal is...
    In his case,talent alone won't be enough,has a lot to iron out and learn and sure Kovac will do that better than Pep.If he doesn't want to be here,he shouldn't be here..let him leave..on our terms. Maybe his entourage should convince Bayern to pay his worth if they want him that bad.

10. DTeacher

DTeacher

Team supported:
    The best team in the land and all the WORLD
    He has.

Confirmed that he was going yesterday.

On holiday.

canyerdogputoutafire likes this.