Leroy Sane - ACL injury - Recovery in Manchester P1202

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by BlueDejong, 20 Mar 2019.

1. tommo74

tommo74

Sane should look at Zinchenko, not a starter at all, city were prepared to let him leave, but he decided to stay and fight, and he successfully did that, and imo became our most improved player, and now is a 1st team regular, if Sane hasn't got the bottle to stay and fight, then he should close the door on his way out, by the way I think he is class but needs to show balls like Zinchenko

BlindEyeSeesAll likes this.
  2. mikemcfc

mikemcfc

Team supported:
    CTID
    agreed, there will be no pressure for sane to produce, no more or less than anyone else,
    he is also not feeling any of this so called pressure from all the apparent tapping up out of germany.
    Others should make no mistake, he is sitting back and loving every minute and the attention of all the smoke being blown up his a$$.
    Whatever happens he will make out fabulously.

Dax777 likes this.
  3. jimmygrimblesboots

jimmygrimblesboots

All guesswork , nobody has any idea what players earn its all about assumptions , if you believe the media players like KDB & Sterling are earning £250-300k a week , and if that is correct £110k a week for Sane does not compare well , but pleased our wage structure isnt on a par with the Dippers though , who have the largest wage bill in the Premier league but their players only play for the love of the club and their fans , go figure.

DTeacher likes this.
  4. cheekybids

cheekybids

I just don’t get worked up about players coming & going. The club is so well run they know what they are doing.

Sane lifted the levels of Bernardo & Sterling to a place he couldn’t compete with. If he stays I’m delighted but I would hate to turn into a Fan base like Dippers that wish the worst on ex players.

5. burnley blue mcfc

burnley blue mcfc

Team supported:
    Manchester city
    We’re led to believe the contract offer has been on the table since last sept? if that is the case leroy would’ve signed it by now, be gutted to lose him in one respect, but a player who dosen’t want to play for city is a player i don’t want at city, we move on

Newquayblue likes this.
  6. canyerdogputoutafire

canyerdogputoutafire

I seem to remember that Jerome Boateng had a parent acting as his agent in the deal which took him to Munich.

7. vintiz

vintiz

There was just something about him last season. Seems like his made up his mind long ago. Obviously he’s enjoying every bit of the attention. Can’t fault him for wanting to leave tho. Hopefully we get a decent fee.

8. richards30

richards30

If Leroy leaves it should be for £100m and we should go straight to Dortmund and give it them for Sancho.

9. come-on-barney

come-on-barney

Great player of that there is no doubt and we will miss him. However, on a personal level never really took to him like our other players who bought into the club. Really hope we don’t get shafted on price on this one.

10. Franknorgrovesnephew

Franknorgrovesnephew

it's being said if leroy does leave then we wont be replacing him due to having Bernardo sterling mahrez but surely if one of them gets a bad injury it's a must we do buy isn't it ..it was in the evening news I know.