Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leroy Sané about his Future: "I'm going on vacation now. Everything else will be seen. That's it with the questions about @FCBayern“

We can’t let this lad go.

We can definitely not let Bayern sign him. The whole thing just looks bad letting Bayern piss us about.

I’d like City to just say not for sale, leave the new contract under his nose. If he doesn’t sign in a year someone would still pay big money for him (like Sanchez) and by that time Bayern would have moved on hopefully.

Bayern try to bully everyone.They can piss off whatever their offer.

I hope we string them along for the whole window and then just say nah we will keep him.

Something Sane should also consider if he decides to go to the arrogant pricks is he will become their record transfer.
The fuss created by all the Bayern players past and present will put expectation through the roof,a pressure he doesn't have with us.
There are reasons why he would want to go there but I'm not sure he's capable yet of delivering what they would expect on a weekly basis just yet.
Let's be honest, this isn't a serious consideration. The kid thinks he is one if the best in the world (( and he potentially is), don't think pressure of being Bayern's record transfer is not that serious.

Let's be honest, this isn't a serious consideration. The kid thinks he is one if the best in the world (( and he potentially is), don't think pressure of being Bayern's record transfer is not that serious.
You should maybe give Leroy a shout.
Signing for one of the most famous clubs in world football, becoming their all time record transfer at 23 years old,a long drawn out saga that has involved numerous past and present players trying to pressure him into joining,but none of this is worth serious consideration.

You should maybe give Leroy a shout.
Signing for one of the most famous clubs in world football, becoming their all time record transfer at 23 years old,a long drawn out saga that has involved numerous past and present players trying to pressure him into joining,but none of this is worth serious consideration.

Ronaldo didn't do bad when he joined Madrid when he was 24.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.