Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't agree with the timing. If he stays at City he has another 2 years with Pep, minimum. He's a young lad. I can understand the desire to play for Bayern at some point in his career, but why go there now?

What attitude?
When’s he been a mard arse?

His attitude has been spot on. For someone who wants to play every game but has played fewer games than he did last season, he’s moaned about it a whole ZERO times. He’s not come out and said anything negative in the media. In fact when he’s been interviewed he’s been smiley and positive and spoken very well. There’s been no news of training ground bust-ups. His agent nor family have said anything neither.

It’s amazing how someone says something that is wholly factually incorrect and then thousands of people run with it as fact.

Leroy doesn’t have an attitude, nor is he a mard arse.
What we don't know is how he performs during training. Pep not pleased by slackers.

What attitude?

His attitude has been spot on. For someone who wants to play every game but has played fewer games than he did last season, he’s moaned about it a whole ZERO times. He’s not come out and said anything negative in the media. In fact when he’s been interviewed he’s been smiley and positive and spoken very well. There’s been no news of training ground bust-ups. His agent nor family have said anything neither.

It’s amazing how someone says something that is wholly factually incorrect and then thousands of people run with it as fact.

You are forgetting the Bluemoon body language experts

What attitude?

Good post. It gets repeated that his attitude is bad but evidence suggests otherwise. When he was dropped for the world cup because of Brandt, he took it in good faith. For a player of his repute and standing, he has to be one of the nicest players in europe because he never makes a fuss out of it. Always mentions the need to fight harder to win over his managers.

Sane is one of my favourite players ,I know he has said he will be back to the club after his holidays , I don't know if he will sign a new contract im not privy to that information.
Attitude wise he doesn't listen and focus fully in training apparently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.