Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You obviously turn a blind eye when he spits his dummy out regularly on the pitch
He doesn’t spit his dummy out regularly.

He had a bit of moan at our players away Burnley this season when they were hammering balls five feet to his left, eight feet over his head or so hard ahead of him that roadrunner wouldn’t have got to it... the others fully deserved that moan!
He gave a Burnley player a bit of a boot and could have got sent off but got away with a booking after he’d been kicking the shit out of Leroy when we played them at home this season.
He saw his arse at the very end of the game away at Huddersfield last season with a Huddersfield player... thought that was a bit childish acting the hard man over nothing much.
And he was pointing to his name on his shirt when he scored away at Bristol City last season after they were booing him for daring to get a bad tackle put on him and the Bristol player got booked.

Other than that he’s done nothing anymore than any other player. In three years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good post. It gets repeated that his attitude is bad but evidence suggests otherwise. When he was dropped for the world cup because of Brandt, he took it in good faith. For a player of his repute and standing, he has to be one of the nicest players in europe because he never makes a fuss out of it. Always mentions the need to fight harder to win over his managers.
People getting carried away with gossip from the likes of an arse crack sniffing weird **** like Low and a teacher’s pet like Kroos and running with it like fact and letting that influence their opinion on things they see rather than being objective about the way he is.

I am sick to death with the players from Bayern, taking turns to try and force Leroy into putting in a transfer request. This so that he can go to Bayern. It is time that we told all the bosses at Bayern, if you want to buy him the transfer fee is £150 million pounds one payment cash up front. Now is the time either pay up or shut up. Any more of this trying to tap up Leroy into putting in a transfer request will result in us going to our FA and asking them to take the recourse to UEFA and FIFA for tapping up a player while under contract.

People getting carried away with gossip from the likes of an arse crack sniffing weird **** like Low and a teacher’s pet like Kroos and running with it like fact and letting that influence their opinion on things they see rather than being objective about the way he is.

Wasn’t Kronos slagging Leroy off a while back?

What attitude?
When’s he been a mard arse?

His attitude has been spot on. For someone who wants to play every game but has played fewer games than he did last season, he’s moaned about it a whole ZERO times. He’s not come out and said anything negative in the media. In fact when he’s been interviewed he’s been smiley and positive and spoken very well. There’s been no news of training ground bust-ups. His agent nor family have said anything neither.

It’s amazing how someone says something that is wholly factually incorrect and then thousands of people run with it as fact.

Leroy doesn’t have an attitude, nor is he a mard arse.
Finally someone said it. His attitude problem is a myth.

My take on the Leroy situation, FWIW, is that his harshest critics on here are over-the-top but also his biggest fans are in denial somewhat.

Personally, I love the player & for me, he would be one of the first names on the team sheet purely for WHAT HE IS CAPABLE OF. Saying that, I fully understand Pep's decision not to trust him 100% in the season run-in. There are areas where Leroy has to improve to earn that trust.

Pep's philosophy is all about the "team". I love watching the reaction of other players when we score goals. The Silvas in particular react as if they'd scored themselves, proving how much it means to them. One incident sticks in my mind - pretty sure it was Burnley away - when we had the incredibly tense last few mins protecting the lead & the camera showed the city bench at the final whistle. Everyone, apart from Leroy, went mental. Does it mean enough to him? I hope so. Does he only care if he plays & scores? I sincerely hope not.

Hopefully he matures & improves with us and becomes the truly great player & person we all want to see.

He doesn’t spit his dummy out regularly.

He had a bit of moan at our players away Burnley this season when they were hammering balls five feet to his left, eight feet over his head or so hard ahead of him that roadrunner wouldn’t have got to it... the others fully deserved that moan!
He gave a Burnley player a bit of a boot and could have got sent off but got away with a booking after he’d been kicking the shit out of Leroy when we played them at home this season.
He saw his arse at the very end of the game away at Huddersfield last season with a Huddersfield player... thought that was a bit childish acting the hard man over nothing much.
And he was pointing to his name on his shirt when he scored away at Bristol City last season after they were booing him for daring to get a bad tackle put on him and the Bristol player got booked.

Other than that he’s done nothing anymore than any other player. In three years.

oh, and he's only 21 ffs. when i was that age i didnt have the maturity to stop from getting involved in all sorts of fracas and other stuff. as far as i am concerned he doesn't need an attitude adjustment, just a guiding hand and motivator to make him the best player in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.