Leroy Sane - ACL injury - Recovery in Manchester P1202

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by BlueDejong, 20 Mar 2019.

1. caseball

caseball

I think Bayern have been with Adidas for 50 odd years. The company is from and based in Bavaria (as is Puma) and sits on the board of Bayern Munich FC. Their real works team is some small team near Nuremberg.

2. r.soleofsalford

r.soleofsalford

His mother comes round once a week to do it.

peace frog likes this.
  3. Thenumber1blue

Thenumber1blue

Would be if he had a longer contract,so €90 million will prob be about right,especially if hes not signing

4. bluemoon32

bluemoon32

Halesowen... for my sins but Cardiff is home
    Irrespective of the fee, I'll be sad to see Sane leave IF he goes.
    He's a huge talent who frightens defences to death and just gives us something extra.
    Bayern have acted appallingly with their sense of entitlement but they get their own way more often than not.
    €90 million would be a steal in todays market.

5. Saddleworth2

Saddleworth2

Leroy is a magnificent player. I would not sell him to Bayern though if they were the last club on earth. Their behaviour has been toxic and will be repeated if we give them what they want. Leroy should see out his contract, if he wants to sulk, he doesn’t get to train with the first team squad, if he wants to perform then he can earn his place.

6. Academica

Academica

Similar to what the rags want for Lukaku, seems about right.

7. Tb1981

Tb1981

Agreed
    Let the fuckers wait two years
    If they don’t get sane they need to go elsewhere. They can’t afford to wait two years for wingers

8. blueparrot

blueparrot

I get the sentiment, but the thought we would let a £90 mill plus asset become worthless and pay his wages while doing it is fanciful. Hopefully wont come to that but if it looks like it could we’ll sell.

9. Saddleworth2

Saddleworth2

That being the case, why not sell him to Bayern and next season they can try the same thing with Bernie or KDB? Why wouldn’t they when we are such a soft touch.

10. dhruvblue

dhruvblue

I hope he stays and lowkey think he will but I he decides to leave then I hope we demand an amount equal to what a 19 year old one eason wonder Felix went for even if it was RC.