Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much I would hate to see Leroy leave, especially to Bayern Munich, the simple truth is everyone has their price. Based on the numbers being talked about for other players, his value has to be in excess of £100m. If someone comes up with that I have a feeling the Club will let him go.
Would be if he had a longer contract,so €90 million will prob be about right,especially if hes not signing

Irrespective of the fee, I'll be sad to see Sane leave IF he goes.
He's a huge talent who frightens defences to death and just gives us something extra.
Bayern have acted appallingly with their sense of entitlement but they get their own way more often than not.
€90 million would be a steal in todays market.

Leroy is a magnificent player. I would not sell him to Bayern though if they were the last club on earth. Their behaviour has been toxic and will be repeated if we give them what they want. Leroy should see out his contract, if he wants to sulk, he doesn’t get to train with the first team squad, if he wants to perform then he can earn his place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.