Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The situation with Leroy needs to be sorted before the season starts. The club board should tell the Bayern board pay up or shut up. The fee will be £225 million, + he will not be allowed to leave until we have found a suitable replacement. I just wonder if we should start dropping hints in the German press about a few of their players that we are interested in them just to unsettle their players. let's say for an example Jann-Fiete Arp who is a 19yr old forward, or Kingsley Coman, who also is a forward aged 23. Then there are defenders which we will need should Nicolas Ottomendi leave, Joshua Kimmich age 24, and Niklas Suile aged 23.
We don't stoop to those levels,we say nothing,pep says nothing,it's classy

In the current market for his outstanding potential he’s worth £200,000 a week imo

I wonder which other of our players that amount would put him on par with ? Do you have any idea ?

Are you using Rashford's quoted pay deal for comparison purposes ?

I wonder which other of our players that amount would put him on par with ? Do you have any idea ?

Are you using Rashford's quoted pay deal for comparison purposes ?
Kev,sergio,dinho and dave are on 275 ish including bonuses,then there is raz close to that,then there is the likes of ky and next down are sane,gabby,i don't know what level eddie and the rest are on but not the top one,there is a structure that they can move up once they have earned it,it works very well hence we don't go for anyone asking for huge wages at the start

Kev,sergio,dinho and dave are on 275 ish including bonuses,then there is raz close to that,then there is the likes of ky and next down are sane,gabby,i don't know what level eddie and the rest are on but not the top one,there is a structure that they can move up once they have earned it,it works very well hence we don't go for anyone asking for huge wages at the start

Thanks Karen.

I was curious as to how @richards30 arrived at his £200,000 per week salary , and whether the " quoted pay rise " for Rashford had any bearing on it ?

I may be being disingenuous because salaries that Woodward awards to rag players are obviously in the " pure fucking fantasy " range.

Thanks Karen.

I was curious as to how @richards30 arrived at his £200,000 per week salary , and whether the " quoted pay rise " for Rashford had any bearing on it ?

I may be being disingenuous because salaries that Woodward awards to rag players are obviously in the " pure fucking fantasy " range.
Yep i think using the rags salaries as normal is not useful,350k a week for a goalkeeper who is regressing lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.