Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the current market for his outstanding potential he’s worth £200,000 a week imo

the value in wages is key right now city need to give him a new 5 year deal and yes £200.000 a week and with a buyout clause of £250million

the value in wages is key right now city need to give him a new 5 year deal and yes £200.000 a week and with a buyout clause of £250million

And if that breaks the existing wage structure ?

We don't operate like the rags .

Agree Karen, but if he only plays as much as he did last season he'd probably also be entitled to look elsewhere. We will buy when Aguero leaves - what if Jesus also finds himself stuck behind a new guy?
There was a brazillian journo the other day saying he is giving it another year and gabby himself saying he needs to work harder to get more minutes,it's always been the way that sergio is first choice,edin used to suffer from not being sergio as well,gabby has time to prove he can take over if he wants it,we might move away from the purer striker like sergio when he leaves,of course pep might be gone by then,it must be difficult for a young player to stick or twist

Damn right we don’t operate like the rags. There’s a huge difference between offering a 30 year old 500k a week for 5 years just to beat a rival to a signing than offering one of the brightest talents in world football a deal that keeps him at the club for the best years of his career.

i don't think its the wage structure with sane ?? he is worth every penny of £200.000 a week, and i would bet city are close to a new deal he will getting £200.000 a week or more or he is off to munich who will gladly give it him

for me sane is the best young player in europe right now, and he is ready to rip up tree's this season and pep knows it, pep is a master of getting the best out of young talent at the right time and this season is sane's season, and pep holding back last season was a master stroke making the player even more hungry and determined to show his talent, mark my words we have a talent on our hands up there with the likes of messi and ronaldo at that age, and we dare not lose him right now because something special is happening with sane

Damn right we don’t operate like the rags. There’s a huge difference between offering a 30 year old 500k a week for 5 years just to beat a rival to a signing than offering one of the brightest talents in world football a deal that keeps him at the club for the best years of his career.

sane is special and is just about to show the whole of europe he is the real deal at manchester city i feel it in my waters

There was a brazillian journo the other day saying he is giving it another year and gabby himself saying he needs to work harder to get more minutes,it's always been the way that sergio is first choice,edin used to suffer from not being sergio as well,gabby has time to prove he can take over if he wants it,we might move away from the purer striker like sergio when he leaves,of course pep might be gone by then,it must be difficult for a young player to stick or twist
Yep - it's like a gamble either way for him. Big boots to fill so maybe you're right - not a traditional centre forward like Sergio but maybe one of the more versatile types

i don't think its the wage structure with sane ?? he is worth every penny of £200.000 a week, and i would bet city are close to a new deal he will getting £200.000 a week or more or he is off to munich who will gladly give it him

for me sane is the best young player in europe right now, and he is ready to rip up tree's this season and pep knows it, pep is a master of getting the best out of young talent at the right time and this season is sane's season, and pep holding back last season was a master stroke making the player even more hungry and determined to show his talent, mark my words we have a talent on our hands up there with the likes of messi and ronaldo at that age, and we dare not lose him right now because something special is happening with sane

In your opinion. Our management team may not agree with your assessment .

Thanks for that.

It was a " tongue in cheek " remark btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.