Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 12 days we'll know one way or the other.
Sadly not. German window closes 2nd September.

I am pretty confident he's staying though, for now at least.

I do think the closing of the English transfer window has some significance, but it wont stop the rumours - especially if Bayern keep talking about him.

I think this ends when they buy Dembele.

just about to post the same . we are weaker and we only won the title by a point last time. to sell Leroy to me the title is gone, might win cup but no chance of the title, that's how high I rate him. it would be the worst bit of business we've done since Malcolm Allison sold Gary Owen and Peter Barnes to West Brom and replace them with shite.

we are Manchester City ffs, why the fuck are we allowing Bayern to bully us.

Sane hasn't renewed his contract and from all accounts City are prepared to sell him if the price is right.

people go one about 10goals + 10 assists , do people think we will only be playing with 10 players, and imo I reckon rashford would get that in our team,as for ballon dor material, he wouldn't win player of the year here

Exactly how is he bullying?
Well bullying is the wrong word, but to think he'll leave because Bayern are' bullying' us or Sane is wrong. If he goes it's down to Sane he's a grown man and us Bill blaming Bayern for bullying him or us into it is just deflecting

We would be fine without Sane. Would be unfortunate but sterling could easily go left and then mahrez/silva on the right. We have loads of options.

If last season taught us anything it’s that we don’t NEED Sane. But it would be depressing to see him leave.

Well bullying is the wrong word, but to think he'll leave because Bayern are' bullying' us or Sane is wrong. If he goes it's down to Sane he's a grown man and us Bill blaming Bayern for bullying him or us into it is just deflecting
Gen question - do you honestly believe Sane has done anything wrong to date wrt his contract?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.