Leroy Sane - ACL injury - Recovery in Manchester P1202

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by BlueDejong, 20 Mar 2019.

1. jimmygrimblesboots

jimmygrimblesboots

You are Stuart Wisely and i claim my five pounds.

2. the_tevez_wiggle

the_tevez_wiggle

What annoys me more is we might of lost sancho due to sane being here. If he wasnt interested in signing a new contract he should of said and moved last year for his true value. I know not everything works perfectly but this stings. We lost a huge talent for peanuts because of no space for him, losing sane for 90m is nowhere near enough, replacing him will be tricky and expensive and bayern will use this for publicity about how a "big" club still rules over us in europe. They have acted vile in respect to this transfer especially since Pep openly stated he wouldnt raid bayern or barca out of respect to them. Fuck them.

55yr old teenager likes this.
  3. karen7

karen7

We didn't lose sancho because of sane,we brought mahrez ?sane is the more superior player anyhow

Coatigan likes this.
  4. peace frog

peace frog

reason sane won ypoty was he wasn't public enemy #1 , looking at the stats Raheem got 8 more goals and 4 less assist, Raheem was fucking brilliant as was sane

Colin Bells Boots and colbee59 like this.
  5. the_tevez_wiggle

the_tevez_wiggle

We lost sancho because he believed he was ready for 1st team football rightly or wrongly. If sane wanted to leave (which he might not) if he said we could of got full value for him, jadon might have been promoted with foden. I'm not saying he is going, I'm just pointing out if he did decide last year he wanted bayern its cost us a lot of money.

6. karen7

karen7

He had just come off the centurians season and was young player of the year,i doubt leaving ever entered his head,not fair to blame him for sancho,sancho had no patience,at 17 he couldn't wait

7. Pingu the Penguin

Pingu the Penguin

8. Barcon

Barcon

Wasn't Sancho long gone by then?

BlueTG likes this.
  9. the_tevez_wiggle

the_tevez_wiggle

Was only last summer he went Dortmund, could be wrong time goes faster with age .

10. cjn

cjn

Would be very surprised if he actually posted that himself. All the players have stuff like that put out after each match.

blueeeee likes this.