Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well bullying is the wrong word, but to think he'll leave because Bayern are' bullying' us or Sane is wrong. If he goes it's down to Sane he's a grown man and us Bill blaming Bayern for bullying him or us into it is just deflecting

If he does decide he wants to leave, then it should be to the highest bidder.

If he decides he 'only' wants to leave for Bayern, he should see out his contract here, first.

I don't think he'll leave and if he does he'll surely regret it (a bit like almost every player to reject a contract offer from us in the last half a decade). I don't want him to go and I think he'd be an idiot if he does.

Anyway doesn't £90m seem a bit low? It's been two whole years since Lukaku (who was older and worse and at a lower club) left Everton for that much.

I'm calm about it because I feel he probably won't leave and if he does we won't be the ones regretting it in five years.

Last edited:
We would be fine without Sane. Would be unfortunate but sterling could easily go left and then mahrez/silva on the right. We have loads of options.

If last season taught us anything it’s that we don’t NEED Sane. But it would be depressing to see him leave.

If the season taught us anything, it would be that we probably wouldn't have won the league without Sane, as his contribution was 10 goals & 10 assists in the PL including the killer goal v Utd & Liverpool & we won the title by 1 point.

Mahrez' biggest contribution was -2 points at Anfield.

If the season taught us anything, it would be that we probably wouldn't have won the league without Sane, as his contribution was 10 goals & 10 assists in the PL including the killer goal v Utd & Liverpool & we won the title by 1 point.

I’d still back us heavily to win the premier league next season with or without Sane.

Good job Mahrez didn’t score the winner v Bournemouth eh ?

I’d still back us heavily to win the premier league next season with or without Sane.

So would I.

But if Liverpool have as good a season, then somebody has to step up to replace his huge contribution from Leroy last season, otherwise we don't.

Then there are the other 3 competitions, which that player also has to step up for & last season, we were getting very tired as a squad, even with Leroy available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.