Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen anything in the media which says that City are negotiating to sell Sane , so it's anybody's guess.

The big noises and statements are all coming from Bayern and their army of arselickers , so they would make it sound as though they are actively negotiating .

If we refuse to sell , it is down to Leroy if he wants to leave.

Or is that too simplistic ?

Mahrez' biggest contribution was -2 points at Anfield.

It doesn't quite work like that. But as you wan't to bash Mahrez, lets not forget he did perform in the cups and finished stronger than Sane in those last 10 games. That says a lot about his mentality after his City career looked doomed by pretty much our whole fanbase. If we'd lost the league by one point - he'd be the scapegoat. But like Sterling, people want to pick on what they perceive as a weak personality. Riyad has some balls, that's why he's been signed and he proved himself eventually - I mean he was fasting FFS - what a guy. He's a league winner before he arrived, he was a POTY before he arrived, and he's walked into the most talent laiden attack in the land and many would have folded after Liverpool and the fans on his back. He's kicked on for Algeria and looked very very good, and hopefully after a well-earned rest will help us again.
You might have missed it at the end of last season, but Riyad said he found it very tough and when asked if he might leave - he said no. He said he believes he can do a lot better next season and is committed to helping the squad. If only we had this from Leroy eh?

I haven't seen anything in the media which says that City are negotiating to sell Sane , so it's anybody's guess.

The big noises and statements are all coming from Bayern and their army of arselickers , so they would make it sound as though they are actively negotiating .

If we refuse to sell , it is down to Leroy if he wants to leave.

Or is that too simplistic ?

I don't see Khaldoon as some kind of dickhead, so I don't understand why he would sign off a deal to sell Leroy Sane, for less money than he is worth, to a club which has disrespected us & stabbed us in the back constantly, rather then sell him for the best price.

If we look back at Tevez' situation, he didn't exactly make it easy for him to walk out did he ?

It doesn't quite work like that. But as you wan't to bash Mahrez, lets not forget he did perform in the cups and finished stronger than Sane in those last 10 games. That says a lot about his mentality after his City career looked doomed by pretty much our whole fanbase. If we'd lost the league by one point - he'd be the scapegoat. But like Sterling, people want to pick on what they perceive as a weak personality. Riyad has some balls, that's why he's been signed and he proved himself eventually - I mean he was fasting FFS - what a guy. He's a league winner before he arrived, he was a POTY before he arrived, and he's walked into the most talent laiden attack in the land and many would have folded after Liverpool and the fans on his back. He's kicked on for Algeria and looked very very good, and hopefully after a well-earned rest will help us again.
You might have missed it at the end of last season, but Riyad said he found it very tough and when asked if he might leave - he said no. He said he believes he can do a lot better next season and is committed to helping the squad. If only we had this from Leroy eh?

Only read upto the 'if you want to bash Mahrez' bit.

No I don't, so not reading the rest.

Back to Leroy: 10 goals 10 assists, big part in us winning he title including killer goals v rags & Liverpool & not easy to replace.

I don't see Khaldoon as some kind of dickhead, so I don't understand why he would sign off a deal to sell Leroy Sane, for less money than he is worth, to a club which has disrespected us & stabbed us in the back constantly, rather then sell him for the best price.

If we look back at Tevez' situation, he didn't exactly make it easy for him to walk out did he ?

Agree NK which was exactly my point .

Some posters seem to think we will roll over for the Bavarian cnuts , but I don't understand why.

If the season taught us anything, it would be that we probably wouldn't have won the league without Sane, as his contribution was 10 goals & 10 assists in the PL including the killer goal v Utd & Liverpool & we won the title by 1 point.

Mahrez' biggest contribution was -2 points at Anfield.

As well as inaccurate - rather pathetic too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.