Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As time passes it’s looking a bit grim this. Hoping him and his maw are simply holding out for more dosh, and indeed we pay it. All of that said I’m certain we are already lining up a replacement as contingency and with Sterling, Mahrez, B Silva, and Gabby more than capable on the flanks I see us having more than enough next season. If he goes tho it’s future years we will feel the impact.

I'm with the other's.

We will make it as hard as we can for Bayern to buy Sane.

Bayern have done nothing but attack City since Sheikh Mansour bought the club. They have been at war with us for years.

We owe them absolutely no favours. German Rag c***'s.

Start the negotiations off at £100mill with numerous clauses.

Only read upto the 'if you want to bash Mahrez' bit.

No I don't, so not reading the rest.

Back to Leroy: 10 goals 10 assists, big part in us winning he title including killer goals v rags & Liverpool & not easy to replace.

Very true on those stats, will be gutted if this guy leaves. I can’t see Pep letting him go this window as we are short on forwards for the opening month of the new season with Sergio, Jesus and Mahrez still not back yet.

If we let him go next summer, it would be interesting to see how Sancho has developed with another year at Dortmund, I’m sure Txiki would have put a favourable buy back clause in his contract.

Last edited:
There is nothing in our recent history to suggest we will.

In fact there is more to suggest we would instead keep him for two years.

I suspect their disgraceful approach will have alienated Khaldoon to the extent that there is no way we will negotiate with them, and certainly not if they low-ball an offer .

However a straight fuck off would seem to be a reasonable response , should they actually try negotiating.

Gen question - do you honestly believe Sane has done anything wrong to date wrt his contract?
No, not at all. However I do think it's time we pushed for a decision and if we think that either we may be banned next summer, or he'll be unhappy next year then if he doesn't sign then we need to push for a decision so we can decide what's best for us and whether we need to get another body in this summer.

I suspect their disgraceful approach will have alienated Khaldoon to the extent that there is no way we will negotiate with them.

It was clear from his interview pre season, he takes on board what these people do.

He hinted at Utd, named the guy from the Spanish league, he certainly hasn't missed noticing what these arrogant ****s are up to.

It wouldn't surprise me if City are trying to catch them illegally tapping him up.

r
If he does decide he wants to leave, then it should be to the highest bidder.

If he decides he 'only' wants to leave for Bayern, he should see out his contract here, first.
We should do whatever the club thinks is best if that means selling to Bayern because it the club he wants then we sell. I trust the club to see the bigger picture and do what's best. Other than that I have no opinion on the price or whether he sees his contract out or does another year, without knowing his thoughts and attitude how could I.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.