Leroy Sane - ACL injury - Recovery in Manchester P1202

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by BlueDejong, 20 Mar 2019.

1. The First Earl

The First Earl

Perhaps I should have said , you're a little nobody , rather than a little shit. All I know is that something went on between the two of them and Sane hasn't Being playing regular since.

2. malg

malg

I'm not a fan of his new hair so I'd sell.

3. TheThirdDeano

TheThirdDeano

Karl “tight lips” rummenigge:

I can’t remember anyone talking about a transfer as much as the sun-lounge stealing pricks!

cjn likes this.
  4. The First Earl

The First Earl

Not winding up anyone balotelli bp. Just saying what I've heard. As said in my first post, this comes from somebody who worked in the club and have no reason to doubt him.

5. Silvas' left eyebrow

Silvas' left eyebrow

Not sure your right.......even Donald trump posts his own stuff AND many a footballer has had to back track and apologise after posting poor content not thought out a times?

You may be 100% wrong

6. prestonibbo_mcfc

prestonibbo_mcfc

The thing is, how do we have reason to believe you. How come you've kept this to yourself, previously.
    Then all of a sudden decide to impart this on your waiting audience.

Machiavelli likes this.
  7. blue ranger

blue ranger

If Leroy had said that he would have been out of the club already.

levets likes this.
  8. The First Earl

The First Earl

We all hear stuff and think it's bollocks don't we? I have people in the know, just never bothered before. HOWERVER, PLEASE DO NOT FORGET THAT ALL I HAVE SAID TONIGHT COULD BE BOLLOCKS AND IS JUST WHAT I'VE HEARD from people that have/do work at City.

9. Gabriel

Gabriel

Sorry, arrogance is a human trait, not one that knows man-made boundaries. I’d wager that Guardiola has a problem with every single player at some point in the season, but it does not mean that that player is henceforth on the naughty step. It’s impossible to keep all players satisfied, just as it is impossible for everyone to rub along nicely-look at this place- especially when they are competing for the same few positions. The only problem is that Sane is taking longer to reach his potential, something which frustrates everyone, including him, but he’s more likely to do so with us and under Guardiola than elsewhere under an other manager.

bobom likes this.
  10. I wonder if this is what prompted Pep's over-the-top description of Foden as the most talented player he's managed? As a dig as Sané. The plot thickens.