Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem Leroy has IS HE signed for another two years.......we don't need to sell and don't need to play him. Not signing will cost him 10-15 million in wages alone !

He obviously is considering the contract because he hasnt rejected the offer , which does not equate to "no interest"

He has rejected the offer by virtue of not accepting it for 8 months and having his people try and set up a move to Bayern.

Not signing a contract offer is rejecting it. By your definition a player could ignore multiple contract offers and run down his contract to 0 without ever "rejecting" an offer.

Leroy should not play first team football till he signs.

I for one want to know when I hand over my hard earned cash that those in sky blue are 100% committed Win,lose or draw.

Losing I can take........not being emotionally and physically committed to the cause. I can't.

Reflect the commitment show by Spanish Dave when his child was born way early......... He still was able to give a performance every time he wore the shirt.
THAT is commitment at an unemaginable difficult time..........All turned out well thank goodness.

Leroy look and learn about maturity,professionalism and life.
Talk to Spanish Dave. Reflect . Sign and move forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.