Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great. Two years of reserve football then.

Enjoy the signing on fee when it comes!
Good call, lets not sell him while there is an offer, make no money instead, and let him sulk for the next two years and become an example to every other player of why you should not come to Manchester City.

That doesn't mean he isn't committed to us does it?

Yes, it literally means that.

He has not committed to Manchester City when offered contracts to stay on.

As Pep said, the club has done everything it can to convince him and as yet he's refused everything g put in front of him.

Until he signs a new contract, he is not committed to the club, hes just slowly moving towards the exit.

Leroy should not play first team football till he signs.

I for one want to know when I hand over my hard earned cash that those in sky blue are 100% committed Win,lose or draw.

Losing I can take........not being emotionally and physically committed to the cause. I can't.

Reflect the commitment show by Spanish Dave when his child was born way early......... He still was able to give a performance every time he wore the shirt.
THAT is commitment at an unemaginable difficult time..........All turned out well thank goodness.

Leroy look and learn about maturity,professionalism and life.
Talk to Spanish Dave. Reflect . Sign and move forward.
FFS - read it all now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.