Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks to me that Foden will get his spot on the left wing if he goes, then when Merlin goes move into the middle.

I don't remember a team that disrespect City since the take over more than Munich.

And this summer the circus continue by letting everyone connected to Munich to never stop talking about Leroy.

Selling him for 90-100m to them is a crime.

If they really wants him, then 200m seems like a fair price this summer, 100m next year with 1 year remaining in his contract ( like Hazard who is 5 years older than him )

sane can stay for another 10 years pep has 2 left. its clear to see from a logical standpoint who we should prioritize.
so get rid of pep ? peps input into city over the next 2 years is worth a lot more than 10 years of sane, pep will carry on moulding the club for the future, we could buy another fast winger tomorrow ,im not into sane is the next ballon dor winner nowhere fucking near, sterling and bernardo are streets ahead of him ,

He has rejected the offer by virtue of not accepting it for 8 months and having his people try and set up a move to Bayern.

Not signing a contract offer is rejecting it. By your definition a player could ignore multiple contract offers and run down his contract to 0 without ever "rejecting" an offer.

The contract offer is still on the table , the club has not withdrawn the offer and Leroy has not rejected the offer ,the offer is still under consideration and he obviously will not be allowed to run his contract to zero , the last time i looked we did not follow the Gooners business model .You are also alleging that "his people" have approached the German Rags , which i find hard to comprehend , the Rags have lost two brilliant wingers in Robben and Ribery and are desperate for world class wide player , and yet you assume Sane's "people " approached the Rags. You havent really thought that through have you ?

The contract offer is still on the table , the club has not withdrawn the offer and Leroy has not rejected the offer ,the offer is still under consideration and he obviously will not be allowed to run his contract to zero , the last time i looked we did not follow the Gooners business model .You are also alleging that "his people" have approached the German Rags , which i find hard to comprehend , the Rags have lost two brilliant wingers in Robben and Ribery and are desperate for world class wide player , and yet you assume Sane's "people " approached the Rags. You havent really thought that through have you ?

This is unbeleivably naive.

Firstly, to get your poor comprehension out of the way, no I didn't say his people approached Bayern. You invented that completely.

What I said was his people have been/are setting up a deal with Bayern, and only the most naive, foolish City fan would possibly believe that his people aren't doing exactly that, whether he ends up there or not, they are encouraging Bayern and have been for months. Just about the only thing you managed to get right was Bayern have lost 2 wingers and need to replace them desperately. They aren't putting their entire season in the balance trying to get Leroy Sane without his representatives telling him it was possible.

Secondly, by your logic, if he leaves the club for free in 2 years while City's offer is still on the table, then he'll have never rejected a contract offer from City. Which is bollocks isn't it? Milner left Liverpool with a contract offer on the table from City, I wonder if you'd be so resolute in claiming he never rejected a City contract offer?

So the idea that just ignoring a contract offer for 12, 18 months isn't rejecting it is bullshit.

Gone I feel, just too much noise all summer for there to be nothing in this deal. I reckon it's been sorted weeks ago, with Bayern waiting until the last week of the window to make their bid. We won't be replacing Leroy as well
If it was sorted weeks ago why the fuck has sane not come out and said so. If he leaves just want it to NOT be to byern. Can u imagine the crowing they would do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.