Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contact and negotiating a contract are different things,they say they have opened talks with us and pep says no contact has been made,given their track record who are you believing?

Firstly, Pep did not say that no contact has been made. He said that he himself has not spoke to Bayern about Leroy, and given that Pep doesn't negotiate our transfers it means fuck all.

And also, even if Pep didn't routinely obfuscate over transfers, Bayern have obviously been in touch with Leroy's camp and I'm sure he has a very good idea of how much he would make if he decided to go there. There's no way they would undertake this absurd public campaign just as a shot in the dark. It's July 27th and they have three wingers on their roster, one of which is a 19 year old Canadian kid who showed up last year.

Firstly, Pep did not say that no contact has been made. He said that he himself has not spoke to Bayern about Leroy, and given that Pep doesn't negotiate our transfers it means fuck all.

And also, even if Pep didn't routinely obfuscate over transfers, Bayern have obviously been in touch with Leroy's camp and I'm sure he has a very good idea of how much he would make if he decided to go there. There's no way they would undertake this absurd public campaign just as a shot in the dark. It's July 27th and they have three wingers on their roster, one of which is a 19 year old Canadian kid who showed up last year.
Pep was asked if bayern had made contact with the club he said no,keep up
You said sanes camp is literally negotiating with other clubs,you don't know that,it might have been is he interested in coming here and his mum saying yes he might,we don't know what is being done/said so your use of literally does not apply.the germans operate this way all the time,publicly applying pressure to players they want backed up by the national manager

Pep was asked if bayern had made contact with the club he said no,keep up
You said sanes camp is literally negotiating with other clubs,you don't know that,it might have been is he interested in coming here and his mum saying yes he might,we don't know what is being done/said so your use of literally does not apply.the germans operate this way all the time,publicly applying pressure to players they want backed up by the national manager
Ah, you got me. I wasn't in the room so I don't actually know that for a fact. I only believe it to be a fact because I'm not completely in denial and wasn't born yesterday.

This is unbeleivably naive.

Firstly, to get your poor comprehension out of the way, no I didn't say his people approached Bayern. You invented that completely.

What I said was his people have been/are setting up a deal with Bayern, and only the most naive, foolish City fan would possibly believe that his people aren't doing exactly that, whether he ends up there or not, they are encouraging Bayern and have been for months. Just about the only thing you managed to get right was Bayern have lost 2 wingers and need to replace them desperately. They aren't putting their entire season in the balance trying to get Leroy Sane without his representatives telling him it was possible.

Secondly, by your logic, if he leaves the club for free in 2 years while City's offer is still on the table, then he'll have never rejected a contract offer from City. Which is bollocks isn't it? Milner left Liverpool with a contract offer on the table from City, I wonder if you'd be so resolute in claiming he never rejected a City contract offer?

So the idea that just ignoring a contract offer for 12, 18 months isn't rejecting it is bullshit.
This is unbeleivably naive.

Firstly, to get your poor comprehension out of the way, no I didn't say his people approached Bayern. You invented that completely.

What I said was his people have been/are setting up a deal with Bayern, and only the most naive, foolish City fan would possibly believe that his people aren't doing exactly that, whether he ends up there or not, they are encouraging Bayern and have been for months. Just about the only thing you managed to get right was Bayern have lost 2 wingers and need to replace them desperately. They aren't putting their entire season in the balance trying to get Leroy Sane without his representatives telling him it was possible.

Secondly, by your logic, if he leaves the club for free in 2 years while City's offer is still on the table, then he'll have never rejected a contract offer from City. Which is bollocks isn't it? Milner left Liverpool with a contract offer on the table from City, I wonder if you'd be so resolute in claiming he never rejected a City contract offer?

So the idea that just ignoring a contract offer for 12, 18 months isn't rejecting it is bullshit.

You are Stuart Wisely and i claim my five pounds.

What annoys me more is we might of lost sancho due to sane being here. If he wasnt interested in signing a new contract he should of said and moved last year for his true value. I know not everything works perfectly but this stings. We lost a huge talent for peanuts because of no space for him, losing sane for 90m is nowhere near enough, replacing him will be tricky and expensive and bayern will use this for publicity about how a "big" club still rules over us in europe. They have acted vile in respect to this transfer especially since Pep openly stated he wouldnt raid bayern or barca out of respect to them. Fuck them.

What annoys me more is we might of lost sancho due to sane being here. If he wasnt interested in signing a new contract he should of said and moved last year for his true value. I know not everything works perfectly but this stings. We lost a huge talent for peanuts because of no space for him, losing sane for 90m is nowhere near enough, replacing him will be tricky and expensive and bayern will use this for publicity about how a "big" club still rules over us in europe. They have acted vile in respect to this transfer especially since Pep openly stated he wouldnt raid bayern or barca out of respect to them. Fuck them.
We didn't lose sancho because of sane,we brought mahrez ?sane is the more superior player anyhow

Bernardo should replace David

Sterling better RW than LW

And there is a reason Why Sane won the Young player award ahead of Sterling when both of them were starting every game.

reason sane won ypoty was he wasn't public enemy #1 , looking at the stats Raheem got 8 more goals and 4 less assist, Raheem was fucking brilliant as was sane

We didn't lose sancho because of sane,sane is the more superior player anyhow
We lost sancho because he believed he was ready for 1st team football rightly or wrongly. If sane wanted to leave (which he might not) if he said we could of got full value for him, jadon might have been promoted with foden. I'm not saying he is going, I'm just pointing out if he did decide last year he wanted bayern its cost us a lot of money.

We lost sancho because he believed he was ready for 1st team football rightly or wrongly. If sane wanted to leave (which he might not) if he said we could of got full value for him, jadon might have been promoted with foden. I'm not saying he is going, I'm just pointing out if he did decide last year he wanted bayern its cost us a lot of money.
He had just come off the centurians season and was young player of the year,i doubt leaving ever entered his head,not fair to blame him for sancho,sancho had no patience,at 17 he couldn't wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.