Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems happy to feature in City pranks on the OS
Doubt he’d be doing that if he was unhappy at the club....

Close the thread.

The amount of repetitive speculation and drip drip drip of knownowtery serves no useful purpose after 600 + posts.

Re open it when there’s a definitive outcome.

Seems happy to feature in City pranks on the OS
Doubt he’d be doing that if he was unhappy at the club....
Who says he’s necessarily unhappy? Maybe he’s happy enough but would be open to a move for a more prominent role in the team, or for sponsorship opportunites in Germany, or to make his mum happy? Who knows, but I wouldn’t be reading too much into his instagram/participation in our Youtube channel. Maybe he’s actually just a professional who can be cordial with his employers and colleagues while looking for another opportunity.

Close the thread.

The amount of repetitive speculation and drip drip drip of knownowtery serves no useful purpose after 600 + posts.

Re open it when there’s a definitive outcome.

Why would we discuss it then? Don't think you have the hang of a forum. MCFC OS is the place you will be most happy.

That's what I thought. I read all the negativity on here and think that he must be off and then look at his tweets and Instagram posts he seems to be enjoying himself.

It would be a strange thing to tweet, if he's planning on going to Bayern. No need at all, to use the English flag like that.

If it was a player we were desperate to sign & he did the equivalent, there would be a meltdown & mass suicides, Txiki death threats on here.

It would be a strange thing to tweet, if he's planning on going to Bayern. No need at all, to use the English flag like that.

If it was a player we were desperate to sign & he did the equivalent, there would be a meltdown & mass suicides, Txiki death threats on here.
Guys, all of these footballers have people running their accounts. Sorry to shatter the illusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.