Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m fed up of watching him either not make the runs he should be making, or see his arse because he made a run and the ball went to somebody else instead. He’s the only unlikeable guy in our squad. I’m not bothered if he goes, I just wish it could be resolved sharpish. Hate transfer sagas.

You mean he’s the only person in our squad that you don’t like. I rather like him and hope others do, too.

Yes, not been able to warm to him at all. There’s a considerable disconnect with him.

I’d like to like him and try my best but he does appear to be our Martial at times.

As I mentioned elsewhere, I think he can be sometimes frustrating, but I’d much rather be frustrated watching him develop (as I know will happen with Foden, too) than see him develop and flourish in Munich. If supporters take their frustrations from here to the ground(s) in the coming weeks, which sadly I fear they will, it’s not going to bode well for his playing to his potential. He needs to feel loved, as much as any player, and I’m sure with encouragement and a run of games he’ll have us waxing lyrical.

Your location suggest your in New York so probably do more about trump.

On the flip side you probably know very little about city and more about the Giants.
I am in fact a born New Yorker, and as such prefer to think about Donald Trump as little as possible. Not a Giants fan either, but if you need any info on the Mets do let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.