Leroy Sane - ACL injury - Recovery in Manchester P1202

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by BlueDejong, 20 Mar 2019.

1. The First Earl

The First Earl

You didn't call out an anonymous source though did you? You called me a wum and a fool. Both uncalled for.
    If you also think that two footballers having a go at each other is serious stuff, then you've never played the game at any level.
    I was only relaying what I've heard, I don't want to believe it any more than you do, however, my source/sources have no reason to fabricate lies and something just doesn't sit right with this whole matter. I am merely pointing out that this could be the root cause.

2. karen7

karen7

You changed it from little shit to something else not as bad,almost like you wanted it to sound worse than it was if it was true

3. The First Earl

The First Earl

Yes Karen, I changed it. I wasn't there, I don't know what was said, all I can say is that I was told the episode happened.

4. ninjamonkey

ninjamonkey

We’ve known about Bayern’s interest since before the summer, why would we wait until just over a week before the window closes to let him go and then try and find a replacement in such a short period of time? That would be extremely foolish, something you’d expect from Woodward and his cronies, not City which is why I don’t believe he will go.

2 years left on his contract, when you factor in the inevitable inflation of the market next summer, we would get near enough the same amount for him next summer as we could this anyway and then we’ve got a year to actually find a replacement if he really is set on leaving.

We could of course choose to sell and not replace him as some are suggesting but if we do that, we would have lost Kompany and Sane with no replacements and would have undeniably gone backwards significantly which is something I don’t see us doing under Pep Txiki and Sorriano.

5. waspish

waspish

Already mentioned weeks ago if sane goes we not buying any replacements.

6. karen7

karen7

Well he either told you he said he called phil a little shit or he didn't,to put any player in that bad a light you had better be getting your story straight

CC1 and Fat Chance like this.
  7. Aja

Aja

Just to comfort some of you if he does leave : Sterling is better on the left wing and I am very convinced this season can be his best ever.

8. Coatigan

Coatigan

Team supported:
    Manchester City
    Barca, Fabregas

9. Banned Tosspot

Banned Tosspot

He's clearly told Bayern something as they seem too confident about signing him.

10. Jesus2018

Jesus2018

I am Fabrizio Romano.