Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope he doesn't go to Bayern.

Would be very annoying as Bayern is one of the club i can't stand at all.

Pep Guardiola on Leroy Sane: "The player didn't tell me anything. No player we have now tells me he wants to leave."

"We want him to stay here, that's why we offered a contract. We were quite close a few months ago, but now it is a little bit different."

Pardon me for being a negative Nancy but I can't help but ovethink this... Those little throwaway comments at the end often have little barbs stuck onto them.

Anyway, getting more and more optimistic the fuzzy man will stay

Don't know it's on the Evening news and from sky HD so with it being those two good chance it is bull shit lol
It's just been another media sh*t storm designed to try and destabilise the club (UK and German press) as far as I'm concerned, and the club have handled it pretty well.

I've no idea how much truth there is in any of this; I'm sure we'll find out at some point before the transfer window closes.

In fairness to Sane, he doesn't have to say anything either way, and he has done the right thing by keeping quiet. He has a contract with City and he's been offered a new one which he's not signed. He is perfectly within his rights to keep his options open, and if that means a move to the German Rag's then so be it.

Pardon me for being a negative Nancy but I can't help but ovethink this... Those little throwaway comments at the end often have little barbs stuck onto them.

Anyway, getting more and more optimistic the fuzzy man will stay

He's basically reaffirming his policy about players wanting to leave, his statement is pretty generalized. You wanna go, you're gonna go and by his direct statement about Sane he never said anything.

It's pretty obvious whats going on with this entire "Saga", all these reports from the German media/ Bayern Execs are to rile up Sane to throw that i want to leave statement to us, these bogus reports of salary statements are to excite/sway Leroy. Every single Media report is to get Sane to say to us he wants to leave, but i'm pretty sure he's not....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.