Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly they could offer him a million a week.

But if they aren't meeting our valuation, then we won't be selling him will we. So unless they are prepared to pay £100m+ (and I can't imagine they will in a year of Sundays) then how much they might or might not be prepared to pay him, is irrelevant.
How do you know they won't pay that no fucker knows what's price we are asking or there willing to pay

Option 1 - doesn’t look like we are prepared to get ripped off - ie we’d want so much for Leroy, we’d have plenty of cash to pay top dollar for a replacement.

As for option 3, come on, this is Leroy Sane we’re talking about, not Henry Kissinger - no offence to Leroy but I don’t think he’s got it in him to destabilise the harmony of the whole squad! There are plenty of voices stronger than his in the dressing room, don’t think we have much to worry about on that score, and I’m sure the manager is more than capable of dealing with the odd grumpy player by now.
I posted that before the club brief, when it looked like he was leaving for 100m.

It was always clear that BMU wants him and City wants to keep him.
Everybody is just waitng for Leroy.
Unless he says he wants to join BMU nothing happens.

IF he would say so the clubs would have to talk, that's what Pep said as well.

Pep Guardiola on Leroy Sane: "The player didn't tell me anything. No player we have now tells me he wants to leave."

"We want him to stay here, that's why we offered a contract. We were quite close a few months ago, but now it is a little bit different."

What that tells me, if i was to read into it, is whst i already believe and have done a while.

Which is, it is about playing time for sane, and not anything else.

If he was close a few months ago, the only thing that has changed is, he has featured less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.