Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
***BREAKING NEWS***

The German Rags have signed 30 year old Perisic on a season long loan with immediate effect, with an option to buy.

It looks like a stop gap signing, so I can see the Sane saga dragging on for another 12 months... :-(

UNLESS there is more to Hudson Odoi dragging out his contract negotiations?

Sadly i suspect we pep wouldn't confirm an ACL an operation and 7 months out if we weren't sure

Only saying what Ian cheeseman said. Any he didn’t say that he didn’t have an ACL injury. Just maybe not as bad.

Theres a test they do in Cugats HQ that Mendy showed on his Instagram last year, and it's like a weird clamp that goes on your knee after the swelling has gone down and they measure how much the ligament moves or flexes.

If it gets to a certain point, you need surgery and it's the whole 7-9 months. If its 1mm less than that, you dont need surgery and it's much shorter.

It could well be hes gone to Barca this week (I think we heard the surgery was scheduled for Thursday?) and he passed that test meaning no surgery or a smaller surgery is required.

Fingers crossed anyway.

Too true - only point I’d make is that Bayern are not representative of all Germans. Most Germans hate Bayern and their arrogance too. Vile club hated outside Bavaria.
I'd argue that many of their fans are from outside Bavaria. I drove to our first game there a few years ago, and the fans were streaming down the autobahn from well before Stuttgart. Certainly hated by fans of other clubs I agree, but like united they have an awful lot of glory hunters from out of town, meanwhile there is a large support for 1860 in Munich itself, even though they are currently in the 3rd level.

Pep only said that based on the initial information that there was ACL damage.

He did not know the severity of it and just gave a timeline of the worst cases I would assume.

City now have more time to assess the situation and recovery so if there is info saying he will be back in 4 months it isnt outlandish and doesn't make Pep a liar.
The club confirmed it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.