Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a big range of ACL injuries though. And you can't know until you have all the scans. I don't know at what stage the club put the statement out.
Being able to walk up the Wembley stairs was an encouraging sign. When I did mine 30 years ago, I had to walk on the good leg, dragging the other behind me. Putting full weight on tbe injured leg? No chance! Hopefully Leroy will be back fighting fit sooner rather than later.

There is a big range of ACL injuries though. And you can't know until you have all the scans. I don't know at what stage the club put the statement out.
The evening on deadline day,confirmed he needs surgery,i'd love him to be back earlier but i wouldn't bank on it,pep was saying how unlucky we are to have had 3 ACL injuries,he is young and fit and so long as he is mentally strong he will be ok

***BREAKING NEWS***

The German Rags have signed 30 year old Perisic on a season long loan with immediate effect, with an option to buy.

It looks like a stop gap signing, so I can see the Sane saga dragging on for another 12 months... :-(

UNLESS there is more to Hudson Odoi dragging out his contract negotiations?
I agree sadly it looks like the cnuts have not given up on Sane, and will now be plotting to get him at a cut down fee next summer. We have to prevent this from happening, as I really cannot stand to see Bayern's arrogant and self-entitled behaviour being successful. I hope we can persuade Sane to sign a new contract, well I guess I hope our offer is still on the table as a first thing.

I agree sadly it looks like the cnuts have not given up on Sane, and will now be plotting to get him at a cut down fee next summer. We have to prevent this from happening, as I really cannot stand to see Bayern's arrogant and self-entitled behaviour being successful. I hope we can persuade Sane to sign a new contract, well I guess I hope our offer is still on the table as a first thing.
Based on what hazard went for with a yr left we can still demand 100m and i hope we would,of course i hope he decides to sign a new deal even it's just 1 yr so he will have 2 left next summer and in a better position,i hope he repays us for looking after him with this injury

Being able to walk up the Wembley stairs was an encouraging sign. When I did mine 30 years ago, I had to walk on the good leg, dragging the other behind me. Putting full weight on tbe injured leg? No chance! Hopefully Leroy will be back fighting fit sooner rather than later.
Players have gone back and played for a few minutes after the injury eg Mendy and Paul Lake was running up and down the Kippax after his so with respect I don’t think it’s any sign at all

Players have gone back and played for a few minutes after the injury eg Mendy and Paul Lake was running up and down the Kippax after his so with respect I don’t think it’s any sign at all

Very true. Gareth Anscombe, Welsh fly half, went down after kicking the ball on Sunday, played another 15 minutes or so and then went off - he's done his ACL and is out of the Rugby World Cup.

I see that Bild are criticising Pep for breaking an " unwritten rule " and playing Leroy whilst in the midst of " serious transfer negotiations " with the German rags .

Were City in " serious negotiations " seeing as BM seemed to be doing most of their " negotiations " via the whole of the German media, it's clubs, players and just about anybody they could involve , except perhaps the management at City ?

Accusing Pep of being arrogant seems a bit rich coming from the most universally accepted bunch of arrogant cnuts known as the BM hierarchy .

I fully ruptured my Achilles tendon at a match, walked back to the car a couple of miles away, drove all the way home.

I walked around for another two weeks on it because the hospital thought I had just badly sprained my ankle.

Doctors at the hospital asked me how I had coped with the pain for so long?

Wasn't painful, as such. Wearing a plastic boot for eight months, certainly was!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.