Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wouldnt surprise me that a deal will be done this window for less with appropriate adds ons based on his return to fitness.
If he’s gone in his head there is no way he’ll stay at City recuperating from surgery for the next 6 months. Very lonely. I’m sure a deal will be done
Balls to any knock down price, they wouldn't be buying him for just the next 6 or so months.

His price is no different, £135m+, danke.

Balls to any knock down price, they wouldn't be buying him for just the next 6 or so months.

It may be that he is never the same player, in which case we would be mad to turn down mega money for someone who doesn't want to be here and whose value will drop exponentially.

Just theorizing, of course.

Not sure what is the significance of some keep repeating the same: Leroy has never said he is unhappy or wanting to leave. This doesn’t mean much. He could be the unhappiest of the bunch and eager to leave without saying that publicly. I would like for him to stay because he is a good player, yes just good because he hasn’t proven yet to be more than that. At the meantime, he has a phenomenal potential that requires a lot of work and dedication to materialize. Does he have it? He is the only one capable of proving/disproving that. Regarding our club; Leroy stays or Leroy leaves? No big difference. I will not loose a moment of sleep if he leaves, similar to what happened when we didn’t get Alexis, Pogba, and Alvis. We will do well with or without him because we are in good hands (and that is not arrogance as it is simply a fact). For those who already made him the new Messi, new Ronaldo, or guaranteed Ballon d’Or winner, please give us a break. He is already 23 and still incapable of breaking regularly into our starting 11 or his national team’s starting 11. Of course, Pep and Löw are nincompoops who can’t understand and accommodate the Ballon d’Or-soon-to-be-winner. And our Club is run by a bunch of imbeciles who don’t want to yield to Leroy and his mom and break their payment structure to accommodate them. The payment structure that took years of trial and error to establish. People who are “half-empty-glass-type” and enjoy only or mainly seeing Leroy playing will probably suffer if he leaves, but that is their plight. I enjoy very much watching KDB, Raheem, Bernardo, Kun, and David (or better the entire team playing together as one unit). Any of those players is just a pleasure to watch. Raheem and Bernardo are already way ahead of Leroy. Looks like Jesus and Foden are on their way to become a great joy to watch as well. In fact, I enjoy watching any of those players more than watching Leroy when he is disinterested and not in the mood, loosing the ball 5 times in 10 minutes, or when he gets into one of his bizarre laziness episodes and becomes not willing to put an effort, or when he sulks like a little baby when he doesn’t get a pass or when someone yells at him. In any case, to confirm it, I wish that he stays and reaches his potential with us. But, at the end, if he chooses to leave, it will be his loss. I still do hope he doesn’t go to Bayern; just to enjoy seeing the misery on Uli’s and Karl-Heinz’s faces. However, it is somehow interesting to see if he joins Bayern and then leaves them in 2-3 years because of failing again to discipline himself.

Then they may as well let us pay him for a year and buy him for less next summer. If he's going best go now and even if we take less we save on wages and paying his medical bills. Then we have the money to spend on his replacement in January or beginning of next summer.

On the other hand it's his knee and his career going fowards,i would want to chose who operated on it,having said that i think this might be the last straw

Yeah we should just sell up at this point. 95-100m + add ons would be reasonable and we can all move on from him and this saga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.