Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would think the way City have looked after him all the way through the injury would count for something, sadly it probably won’t count for anything in the long run, but as the saying goes you never know he might sign that contract.
Didn’t he decide to be treated by Bayern’s doctor? Or was that the media making up bollocks again?

Edit - not their actual club doctor, but a surgeon recommended by them or something along those lines

Should put an ultimatum to him in Jan, sign or be sold. If he stays until the end of the season it’s not beyond Bayern’s policy to tell him to sit out his final year and then cop for a huge signing on fee. Winner/winner for Leroy and Bayern, big loss for City. I reckon his market value with one year left on his contract and bearing in mind it’s Bayern not Real Madrid we’d be looking at 40-50m absolute tops.

Didn’t he decide to be treated by Bayern’s doctor? Or was that the media making up bollocks again?

Edit - not their actual club doctor, but a surgeon recommended by them or something along those lines
No I think it was Germany’s team doctor not Bayern’s? Although they may of course use the same surgeon?

Strange situation with Sane, in many ways it would make sense to sell him and use the money elsewhere considering he can be very eratic, but then again there are times that he looks unplayable.

I can't help feeling that he will go and if we get £85 million for him then it would be good business.
£85M would have done the day after his injury. A show of faith by Munich if you like. City doing his rehab, funding his surgery and paying his wages. It’ll cost them quite a bit more than that now.

I don’t see anything wrong with his face there. So he hasn’t got a grin a mile wide, the lads injured, probably concerned about his future, also probably knows that some of our fans are slagging him off. In those circumstances I can’t see anyone having a great big grin! Plus, not everyone grins when they have their photo taken!

Just in case anyone is in any doubt, I like Leroy & think he does a great job. Then I’m the naive one who happens to like all our players. JMHO :-)
Ignore his face and look at the body language, and this is how he is posing on an official photograph.
I like him as well. But I know what going through the motions looks like.

Again,how much Hazard went for in the same circumstances 120m,85m is a total pisstake so they can get fucked
Hazard was considered one of the best players in the world at that time though whilst Sane isn’t even in the best 5 at City.
Lads got loads of potential and in a perfect world he’d stay. Had we sold him the summer just gone before his injury then 100+ would have been an achievable price. Would be surprised if it got near that now so 85 doesn’t seem far off.
Either way I don’t see him in a City shirt again which is a shame.

Reactions: cjn
Hazard was considered one of the best players in the world at that time though whilst Sane isn’t even in the best 5 at City.
Lads got loads of potential and in a perfect world he’d stay. Had we sold him the summer just gone before his injury then 100+ would have been an achievable price. Would be surprised if it got near that now so 85 doesn’t seem far off.
Either way I don’t see him in a City shirt again which is a shame.
So we are footing the bill for his treatment and then he is going to bugger off? Tot up the full cost of treatment and wages since his injury happened and stick that on top of any transfer fee.

Ignore his face and look at the body language, and this is how he is posing on an official photograph.
I like him as well. But I know what going through the motions looks like.

Mate. He's having his picture taken with a few strangers, one of which is a stuffed toy. He looks happier than I would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.