Leroy Sane - Back in full training/Contract situation

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by FantasyIreland, 14 Nov 2018.

1. karen7

karen7

Milner kept talking so very different,if he stays he will be on the going rate and what we think he is worth,he won't be taking us for a ride like the rag players,he has always said he is happy here,the chance to be the next wave with the others his age is not to be sniffed at,if he really wanted out he would have made serious waves in the summer and he didn't,i'm uncomfortable with hanging the lad

Heisenberg's Blue Sky and JULES like this.
  2. Keeper!

Keeper!

His mum wants him home? where have these facts come from, Mummy wants a big, fat pay day as does Leroy.

3. cjn

cjn

So just to be sure, your take on the situation is that Leroy's mother has been negotiating on his behalf with Bayern Munich for six months in a deal potentially worth millions and millions of Euros, solely because she wants him to move home, and he's actually given her no indication that he wants the move?

domalino likes this.
  4. willipp

willipp

Very very big difference between Sane and the rag players. They were oldish / coming to then end of their career players they were desperate to sign. Sane is a kid with the potential to be the best in the world, so maybe we might throw big money at him playing the long term. If not he goes and we move on. Like someone else said, use that money and bring Sancho back. Really young, super talented, English, fits the profile of what we normally go for.

5. blueinsa

blueinsa

Id happily drive him there myself to put an end to this.

We will make a good wedge on him and if he doesnt want to be here then cheerio.

mikemcfc and GaudinoMotors like this.
  6. BlueindianNewcity

BlueindianNewcity

Add another 20m to it :)

Kokonut1307 and Rammy Blue like this.
  7. vintiz

vintiz

Won’t have made any difference today for Bayern

8. Exeter Blue I am here

Exeter Blue I am here

I think that’s wishful thinking. He’s on a pretty low wage by City’s standards and there comes a point when by not signing a new one (and I think that new offer has been on the table for over 18 months now), then even were he to accept a better offer from another club, he’d be no better off than had he accepted the one offered by City originally.
    Bayern’s public pursuit of him has been so ridiculously OTT, that I can’t believe that Leroy’s camp have not been complicit in it, and I will be very surprised if he stays. I just hope we screw the German rags for £100m minimum

nmc likes this.
  9. Bpughh

Bpughh

since his performance thread has been locked... we do really miss this guy. not the same team without him

10. come-on-barney

come-on-barney

He is the difference this season to me and we have missed him more than Eric. Probably off, but we must replace him with someone of the same ilk. We have missed his pace and skill this season.